Pick a television comedy to vacation in.

Just Shoot Me. Nothing like an office dripping with models.

Realistically, I’d feel most comfortable with the Addams Family.

Since we’re not limited to sitcoms, I’d go for my favorite trash TV comedy, World’s Dumbest. Hanging out with a bunch of D listers who know how to have a party would be fun.

I’d spend a week at Fawlty Towers doing my best to drive Basil crazy and score with Polly. :smiley:

This is a fabulous question!

I’d spend a week in the English countryside with Geraldine Grainger, The Vicar of Dibley.

The gang on PARKS & REC seems like a lot of fun, sure as the show repeatedly features Rashida Jones implausibly sleeping with regular guys.

You’re finally listening to me. I always had a soft spot for Lady Jane; I think it was because of Helena Bonham-Carter’s lovely-but-historically-inaccurate portrayal of her. That, or a young Cary Elwes.

The right answer, of course, is Flight of the Conchords, so **blondebear **wins. This thread can be closed now.

I’d have to go a bit obscure (okay, maybe not obscure for Dopers) and spend a couple weeks in space with Quark. I had an early crush on Ficus.

You guys who are visiting FoTC, make sure you pack some food. Ain’t ever anything to eat at their apartment.

I’m not going to Crabapple Cove. Every week someone close to that old bitty gets murdered.

I might go see Jack Tripper, Chrissy Snow, and Janet in Malibu.

2 weeks in Penny’s condo hanging with the gang and then a final brunch at Rosalita’s sounds like a very Happy Endings.

I was seriously thinking of “That Girl” (if I could get Ann Marie to dump that loser Donald), but I’d go for “Gidget”. A bunch of good looking girls running around in bikinis who never do any work but spend tons of time partying and surfing? Sign me up!

Just one bit of warning: never eat the hotcakes.

Two weeks with Bruce Willis in Moonlightingland…the apex of SoCal hedonism.

*The Mary Tyler Moore Show. *Great characters to hang with.

I’ll be sipping mimosas on the Lanai with Blanche, Dorothy and Rose while Sophia whips up one of her Sicilian sauces. Take me away to Miami to meet the **Golden Girls! **

30 Rock. Got me some serious Cerie leering to do while pretending to care about Liz Lemon.

Since I doubt I can convince Skald that True Blood is a comedy (even though Jason IS funny) so I could hump on Eric Northman for a bit, I’m going to have to go with Arrested Development where I could learn to be awesome from Lucille Bluth and do illusions with my pal GOB.

I think you mean Cabot Cove. I’m afraid Crabapple Cove is the small town where Hawkeye Pierce was from. They were both in Maine, though.

So now I am weighing up either visiting the water tower at Petticoat Junction, the Clampett’s cement pond, or, in a different universe, with Chuck and Ned at The Pie Hole, as long as I keep away from the murderous plots that are magnetically drawn to happen in its neighbourhood.

Deal! That just gives me extra time to bed Robin.

That would be fun and all, but how many people end up dead there? Not sure if I want to take that chance or not. Lassie might be kind of fun to fuck with though.

Are cartoons ok? I’d like to hang out in Bob’s burger shop.

I just realized that since I am missing California so much I should join up with Jim Rockford on the beach in Malibu. True, it’s a trailer, but it’s a nice trailer.