Poll - Do women like it when men "finish" in their mouth?

I will confirm that smoking does vastly affect taste. Absolutely nasty!
Non-smokers, sure. Smokers? Much less inclined.

A college roommate told me she preferred just to swallow it-- just straight on down the ol’ gullet, less taste, less mess…

She also told me she preferred to be completely shaved down there, never wore underwear (she liked to keep it airy) and her favorite position was doggy-style…Hey, maybe she was trying to drop some subtle-- :smack:

ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew ew.

I don’t think I’d personally call it rude, but I’d feel more than a little awkward about doing it without having a good idea of whether the other person wanted it. Can you imagine finishing there only to get a reation along the lines of “wtf are you DOING”?

This varies completely by individual. Some women love it, others hate, hate, hate it. They hate the taste, or the texture (even I have to admit the texture leaves a lot to be desired), or just the idea of it. Other women don’t much care one way or the other.

If you don’t yet know which camp your partner falls into, give her a little warning. If you can’t do that, let her pull back or not according to her preference. Do not just pull out of her mouth while spurting. Semen up the nose burns with the fire of a thousands suns, and the pain lingers for a long, long time. Trust me.

Some women hate it. Some women deal with it. Some women LOVE it. I am a card-carrying member of the last group.

In fact, I might be the president of that group.

Rather have it in my mouth than in my eyelashes.

I love giving oral sex on my boyfriend; it really turns me on. But I don’t like a guys “finishing” in my mouth. I think it’s gross. The taste and texture is icky. I prefer he finish inside me :slight_smile: I like that feeling.

Yet another reason for me to quit smoking…

-Mod

I love it … it’s very intimate and I feel like I’m doing something nice for him … in return for all the nice things he does for me!

Of course if he wants to ‘finish’ somewhere else, that’s totally fine too …

I’ve always swallowed - I mean really, why WOULDN’T I???

AWWwwww, DAMN!

I just got around to reading this thread… **LauraLittlePony
** and bittersweet’s answers had me needing a cold shower… then I read PiscesPrincesss’ missive… now I just need a towel.

did I say that out loud?

Love it. Knowing someone thoughly includes knowing what they taste like. Its probably a good third of the fun of giving blow jobs in the first place. Okay, maybe only a quarter…the other parts are pretty fun too. The prize in the bottom of the cracker jack box, perhaps.

The first time I wanted to tell my boyfriend I loved him was after he finished in my mouth. :slight_smile: (I was uncertain about saying it though, but it came out the next day. :)) So yes, I like it because it’s extremely intimate. It’s nice to taste him, and it’s like you’re part of his orgasm (which…well, duh, you’re a part of making it happen, but it’s like you are partially experiencing it with him). There are times when it makes me gag, and those are less fun, but generally I’m a fan.

I hate it - the smell, the quantity, the look, the texture - it just oogs me out. I’m trying to learn how to a “deals with it” and maybe even a “doesn’t mind it” person, but shudder.

Apart from the obvious place, where else is there for a guy to ‘end’?

I dont see why, if you’re willing to create the ‘need for an end’ with your mouth, why you shouldn’t be willing to go the extra mile and drink up.

theres nothing better than finishing the event off with the ‘stream of success’ that is creates.

Well, it’s not exactly my first choice of refreshing beverage, but I certainly don’t mind it. In the right setting, it can be very arousing and intimate. But it’s not something I do for the taste, you know?

Of course, for the first three months my SO and I were active in that arena, I was getting over a hell of an illness that screwed with my gag reflex (lots of vomiting). I couldn’t eat Chinese food, let alone swallow semen. That was a very bland few months. . .

Erg. I’m glad I don’t like Chinese food anyway…

I like it, yep.

And the old saw “Vegetarians Taste Better” really holds true. (And yes, smokers taste worse.)

'Course, there are other places I’d prefer that he finish, but hey, why not?

The idea of my bf “finishing” in my mouth grosses me out a little. So I’ve never let hm do it. I just know I’d hate the taste and end up throwing up anyway! lol

I’ve only let my husband “finish” in my mouth twice. The first was to see what it was like, that was disgusting and I didn’t do it again for a long time. The second time, he had changed his diet to fruit and veggies for a week, that was just ok. Don’t think I’ll let that happen again if I can help it. I like to go down on him, but I like to have him finish inside me better :slight_smile: