Predict the next celebrity who'll come out of the closet (and when)

If you scroll down to below the 4 “mugshots”, you’ll find the paragraph:

You can click here for the Kevin Spacey Croatia “butt groping” photos in all there glory!

and click on that. NSFW, due to naked male buttocks. It looks pretty gay to me.

Edit: I thought that Ricky Martin came out a few years ago. And what about Vin Diesel? Is he out too?

This is kinda interesting, in a voyeuristic way, but serious question: how much of this is reality based and how much is wish fulfillment?

DeCaprio? Seriously? Diesel? The same Vin Diesel who became a father in April with Paloma Jimenez?!?

Kirk Hammett has said he’s bi in the past. I don’t care, hand him over and no one will get hurt…

My choice to come out? Hmm. My bet’s on Mo Rocca too. What I’d REALLY like to see is some uber-manly country singer come out. That would be newsworthy to me.

Until his daughter was born Vin Diesel absolutely refused to discuss any part of his private life (except for his love of D&D). But he dropped hints that could point towards teh ghey. Even now I would lay good money on him being bi.

While I would also bet that Kevin Spacey is gay, I don’t think he’s coming out anytime soon. I think Seth MacFarlane (the creator of Family Guy), on the other hand, will out himself sometime soon.

Los Angeles Times, Sept. 17, 2008:

Wikipedia:

Clay Aiken’s latest album, released in March 2008, made its debut at #4 on the Billboard 200 and #1 on Billboard Top Internet Albums. He’s currently starring on Broadway in Monty Python’s Spamalot.

See, I don’t get this…he “dropped hints that could point towards teh ghey” but he actually has a relationship and a child with a woman, so the evidence must be that he’s bi?!?

Kevin Spacey, who dated Helen Hunt, April Winchell, and Dianne Dreyer and said about women who think he’s gay: “They want to be the one to turn me around. I let them.”

The same guy who’s dating Eliza Dushku?!?

I freely admit my gaydar is non-existant, and people like Wentworth Miller, who do not even seem to try to show heterosexual leanings, might ping off it, but I really think this is more of a “I want them to be gay” rather than “I think they are gay.”

Having said that, I suppose I wouldn’t be too surprised when the Spacy-Diesel-McFarlane 3-way tape is leaked tomorrow.

Basically, whenever he would go on Letterman or Leno or whatever, he would always mention his search for a “special someone” while never actually saying “her.” That’s a very careful speech pattern for someone who’s straight.

It’s not slam dunk evidence, but it was enough to make me not surprised if he ever came out.

I was thinking more of the Kevin Spacey that was mugged in the middle of the night at a gay cruising spot and has not had a public long term relationship even though he’s one of the more famous actors around.

Seriously: Mo Rocca’s in the closet?

I thought she was saving herself for me. :frowning: We have the same phenomenally bad taste in music. I even liked her dad better than she did.

She can be MY beard anytime! Hell, I’ll even pretend to be gay if I have to.

Even as a young kid I noticed that a man cannot be good-looking and famous without being called gay. Hell, I’ve been guilty of it. I remember being 11 years old and desperately hoping rumors of Richard Gere’s gayness were true so that I might have a chance with Cindy Crawford. Come on, though, George Clooney? Leonardo DiCaprio?

Now . . . for a reality-based prediction . . . Nick Hexum of 311. Twice engaged but no vows, no kids. Plus damnit I can’t find it but he did an interview awhile back wearing a fur coat and just coming across as so thuper fabulouth that it was hard to imagine him being straight. Three-Eleven is my favorite band and I looked up to Nick a lot growing up so I’m not hating at all.

Seriously, she’s the biggest lesbian I’ve ever seen!

Your gaydar is non-existent, but apparently your straight-dar works so well you know when people are just wishing. Hm.

Did Lindsey Lohan come out “officially”?

Britney Spears - 5 years, sooner if she stays cleaned up.

I’m placing a backup bet on “I was so confused and frustrated with my mom and manager forcing me to hide my identity so I got married to the first person that was really nice to me/knew my secret/blackmailed me and took drugs and screwed up my kids.”

OK maybe not. But it has crossed my mind.

Yes.

http://keralaonline.com/entertainment/lindsay-lohan-confirms-lesbian_4935.html

Yep!

My bet is Robbie Williams coming out as bi before this time next year.

Hm what? Uh oh, did I just trigger a tell or something? Jeez. “He thinks that just because someone says that he or she is not gay, is involved with people of the opposite sex, and has children, he thinks they’re straight! Fuhhhhh-laaaaaaming!”

:rolleyes:

Is it really “coming out” when it’s a hot young party girl?

Is Marc Summers of Unwrapped out? He’s pegged my gaydar, and I don’t even have a very strong one.