RIP Charger [My "Sleep Disorder" Was a Brain Tumor]

Stay in touch with us and let us know how you’re doing.

I am sorry to hear that you received this news.
I think pursuing clinical trial enrollment is a great idea, and indeed may very well help you beat the odds. I hope it works out well for you.

You’re in my thoughts. Sending you healing energy and positive vibes.

Damn. Sending you luck.

Ditto!

And Charger, you have my thoughts and prayers. Use us as a venting place, we’re good for that!:stuck_out_tongue:

Wow, Charger, I’m impressed with how on top of things you are. I really hope you get into that clinical trial and are able to fight off the cancer. Please keep us updated.

Oh, wow. Hopefully you can beat this – best of luck and goodthoughts in your direction. :eek:

Sending warm thoughts and good vibes your way. Both my sister and one of my oldest, bestest friends have beaten cancer, but it was not easy or fun for them.

Bon courage, {{{{{Charger}}}}}

Oh, god, man. Stay strong!

I’m really sorry to hear it, Charger. I lost my grandpa to a glio. He was 68, though. Still “young” these days, but twice your age. I really truly wish you the best.

How frightening!
Take very good care of yourself!
I’m keeping you in my thoughts!

Wow.

Glad they caught it, and I wish you the speediest possible recovery.

Stay strong, Charger… Fight the good fight!

Beat the crap outta that thing! Hang in there and best of luck to you!

Suddenly, Ray Magliozzi’s story about going to the emergency room and being told, among more possible diagnoses, “or it could be a brain tumor” isn’t quite as funny.

Best wishes, Charger.

Stay strong, and thank goodness you’ve got a girlfriend and parents with good heads on their shoulders. I can’t imagine how many things like this have gone wrong because the patient didn’t want to bother anyone, or written off as a junkie.

So very sorry to hear that. Best wishes that you’ll beat this thing into complete submission and utter surrender.

Best wishes to you and your family.

I do hope you embarrass the hell out of the doctor who diagnosed sleep apnea.

As someone who went through chemo and radiation last year, I will offer this tidbit…if you have ANY side effects, tell your doctor. Chances are they have something to alleviate them.

And go see your dentist. So many people forget about going to the dentist, but chemo is hard on the bones (I was iron and vitamin D deficient when I was done, but I’m fine now thanks to extra vitamins) and you may get some super-duper flouride toothpaste to keep your teeth strong and a wash to help with mouth sores.

Bless you - good luck, I feel you will defeat this thing. Wishing you all the best.