SDMB's Padeye Has Passed Away

I’m very sorry. I enjoyed reading posts by Padeye.

I’m so sorry. My condolences to all of you.

I am so sorry for your loss.

(I can’t get that link to work–can a mod help out, please?)

I am truly sorry for your loss. He seemed like a great guy.

Thank you for letting us know, and my thoughts will be with you.

Hopefully in the spirit of celebrating his life, I’ll just say that Padeye has always been in my mind one of the mainstays of this community, and will be missed.

My condolences.

I’m very sorry to hear it.

–Cliffy

A suggestion has been made by a former member, who lives in Phoenix and knew Padeye, that we take up a collection to send flowers (or something else, as TheLadyLion may deem appropriate) to the memorial service.

I’ve e-mailed SkipMagic and TubaDiva for permission. If approved, I’ll post details.

I am so very sorry. Peace be with you.

Cindy, I am so, so sorry for you and your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

E.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I’m so sorry. **Padeye **made my day (maybe my year) recently with some stunning praise for some photos I had taken, and had some excellent advice on the subject in general. I’m sorry for your loss.

Our thoughts are with you. He’ll be missed.

His contributions here were humorous and insightful and he will be missed. I am sorry for your loss.

Padeye is one of only two dopers I’ve ever met in real life - we met while I was in Phoenix on business once.

I’m truly sorry for your loss. I always enjoyed his posts and he seemed like such a great guy.

Wow.

My sympathy, and prayers, are with you and your family on your loss.

Regards,
Shodan

I’m so sorry. I was fortunate enough to meet Padeye on a couple occasions. He will be missed.

Please accept my condolances for your loss. Padeye was one of those posters I always watched for – he was obviously a great guy. This is a great loss to our community here, and a far greater one to those of you who knew him in real life. I can’t tell you how sorry I am to hear about this.

I did not know him, but recognize his name from participating in many of the same threads. He was respected here, and I’m sure we will all be thinking of him (and of you) in the days to come. I am truly sorry for your loss.

I am sad to hear this news. I don’t think I ever corresponded with Steve, but I do remember reading his posts, even going back a few years. He seemed like a good man and I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family in this very difficult time. :frowning: