Star Wars: The Clone Wars fans: What will/should happen to Ahsoka Tano?

From the Star Wars wiki, which I am not going to call Wookieepedia 'cause I’m too saditty:

[

](Jedi Master | Wookieepedia | Fandom)

According to the site not called Wookipedia about Order 66:

So she shouldn’t be killed by a clone trooper.

She may have been one of the few survivors or she was detained.

So maybe she is detained and then later killed for being useless.

Or maybe she survived and hid like Yoda. Possible going to a nice little blue planet and falls in love with a certain smurf.

Or maybe she decides to stick by Anakin even though he is turning to the dark side and then Ol’ Palpy has her killed to further turn Annie.

I also like Tengu’s idea.

On the topic of if Order 66 was preproggrammed or not Lucas says no.

She survives, goes into exile until many years later. She is hiding out on a planet in the far reaches of the galaxy. A force-sensitive dude and his hottie pilot girlfriend arrive to resupply after dropping off some “cargo” on Dantooine. After talking for a while they then team up to take on the Empire on their own. Bam! Force Unleashed III: The Rise of Ahsoka

The Ahsoka character is not really mentioned in episode III that I know of, so I would assume that she has died prior to the events in Episode III. Meaning that she probably was not killed by Anakin or Clone troopers as they had not gone over to the other side until the end of Episode III. I’m guessing that she gets killed by General Grievous or somebody in the series finale.

There are Clone Wars fans? What is the world coming too.

How much of it have you seen? I’ve heard it’s not the best show for a while, but then it gets really good. It takes a half-season or so to grow the beard, so to speak. Though granted I haven’t seen it myself.

Half a season sounds about right. I was fortunate in that the first episodes I saw were “Jedi Crash” and “Defenders of Peace” – thirteenth & fourteenth of a 22-episode season – and they were made of awesome. You can watch them on youtube.

But the show’s even better in the fourth season. Story arcs centering on the Clone Troopers are especially good.

So there I was two weekends ago. Disney. Star Wars Weekend!

Woot.

And in one of the skits they have Ahsoka training ‘Padawan Candidates’. Kids from the audience and so forth. There’s a woman in the full Ahsoka kit showing them how to swing lightsabers and so forth.

Suddenly VADER CRASHES THE PARTY! He attempts to seduce the candidates to the dark side!

Me, yelling: Ahsoka! Don’t you have some unfinshed business with him?

Her: ???

Ah, well. At least I tried.

Seriously, Ahsoka and Vader on the same stage? There’s some SERIOUS things to work out there.

I like that they at least put some thought into it–I saw the Disney show a few years ago and it was a generic Jedi.

Except that what **Jonathan Chance **describes is the reverse of thoughtfulness. It would be like doing a Star Trek show in which Spock was a hotheaded romantic, Kirk was a sentimental pacifist, and McCoy was the balance between them.

In the Director’s Cut she gets her kit off. :smiley: