Stop it dude, you're freaking me out!

Male, home only. Why do you think women would only do it at home? They already have to sit on the seat.

With a location like the one you’ve got listed there, Kambuckta, I’m not sure I want to know about your crappin’ habits. :smiley:

I’m an “at home” type too. Bloke though.

I don’t know WHY Wikkit, but from my anecdotal experience, it seems that women are more inclined (read: loathe) to, ah, relieve themselves at home, while men seem less circumspect about location…

Sitting down does not equate with shitting down, IMHO.

Um, I mucked that one up…

But you get the general gist of my thesis.

And thanks TLD…'tis about time I changed my location…:smiley:

Male. Home (if possible… sometimes my bowels disagree!).

What I love is hearing that “Hnnnnnnnnn!, Hnnnnnnnnn!” and then you know when the payload has be dropped because you hear that grunt/exhail that’s all to familiar.
"Hnnnnnnnnn!, Hnnnnnnnnnn!, Hnnnnnnnnn! AWWwwwww yea!

Here ya go lieu. Now you’ll never have to deal with that again. Ever. :slight_smile:
After 4 years of Kaimuki High School I learned to have complete mastery over my bowels and wait till I got home. No doors, no TP, you just have too. But when I got to college you learn to snoop out (just like George Costanza) all the best bathrooms. Always check out the smart floors of the physics building, where they only have 400+ courses. Those are some clean bathrooms. And almost always empty too. There were only a few dozen physics majors at the time.

I’ve never heard anyone straining to poop. I don’t think women do this (at least not in public) audibly. What is it with men? God that’s gross!!

It’s a trade-off, OpalCat. We go by ourselves and make grunting noises, you ladies go in groups and talk and giggle the whole time.

I don’t go in groups*. Actually I have a hard time pooping if anyone else is even in the room.

*admittedly I can’t remember the last time I was in public with any females.

Well, I just did a quick poll here, and Dread Pirate Jimbo and I both poop wherever the urge takes us (in the bathroom of whatever place, of course). They’re toilets in a bathroom - they’re there so you CAN poop in them, instead of, oh, I don’t know, taking a dump in the middle of the mall. Besides, it’s not good for your innards to bottle that stuff up. Plus it saves toilet paper at home if we do our messy business elsewhere. :smiley:

(TheLoadedDog, your post in combination with your username made me snort. Loaded, are you?)

You guys are only weirded out to hear fecal sounds?I dont even like to hear someone go #1 , as a matter of fact i dont like the person in the next stall to hear me go # 1 either

I don’t get the problem that people have with hearing people go to the bathroom. Maybe it’s because I was brought up in a house where my mother and I just left the bathroom door open and came and went while the other was on the pot. It just never seemed like a big deal to me. In fact, I still do that all that time (at home mind you, no I don’t want a stranger looking at me while I’m doing my thing…in fact one time I went into a bathroom that had a mirror on the door so I had to watch myself going and that was kinda freaky).

It’s a natural function people!!! One of my coworkers thinks it’s really rude to hear or let someone hear someone peeing. And frankly, there’s no need to strain (unless you really can’t abide going in public, then you can strain at home)…just wait until you have to go and then go and it’ll all come out just fine :slight_smile:

For the record, I’m female, as far as the polling is concerned.

Noises don’t bother me, generally. Having the comic sensibility of a 6-year old, farts make me laugh. But what’s disturbing is the smell. Not because it’s gross or gaggy, but because it’s someone else’s aerosolized anal molecules interacting with my nasal cavities, making my olfactory nerve fire and TALKING TO MY BRAIN! I am against this kind of chemical communication. Freaks me out.

For the poll: I prefer to poop at home but I’ve learned to listen to my bowels. I’m female.