The Extreme Nipple Pinch - Ain't That a Kick in the Balls?

Doesn’t sound that painful to (female) me. Mine only really get hurt if you try hard. You have to squeeze pretty damned hard to hurt mine. They’re so insensitive. But also surprisingly big I’ve been told.

When you’re a little feller, it reportedly takes from a couple of months to a year for your nuts to drop. As a guy, one well aware of how sensitive the testes can be, my question is “Hey, why the rush?”

Seconded. I would say this is an evolutionary failure, :smack: EXCEPT the neander/mags who took a nad-shot never procreated again :smiley:

One of the more cruel aspects of the nad shot is that it is hilarious. Seeing a man go down like a gut-shot polar bear and writhe in vomitous agony is hysterically funny - witness all the home video shows devoted to the concept.

Since we have all been trained to laugh when it happens, there is a tendency to laugh even when it happens to you. You’re in howling agony, yet at some level still ecognising that to anyone watching, this is hysterical. So you find yourself laughing and in spectacular pain all at the same time.

This is just mean of Og.

I had a Game Boy swung into my balls once. You can feel it all throughout your body. You get nauseous too. But the worst part might be the pain you feel in your stomach. I rather have my ear gnawed off. :frowning:

do you know how haerd it is to9 type w bith arms cro9dded over yur cest?

I’m sorry, I couldn’t get past the first sentence. Mentioning nipples along with slamming things in car doors … Well, my brain made a bad connection and I just couldn’t go on. I’m now wondering if a Kevlar bra might help protect the girls.

If you could still think through the pain, then it wasn’t as bad as a nut shot. If the pain alone causes you to black out, and for the next several hours you’re nauseous, and the memory of the impact causes you to miss things going on close to you, then it’s closer. If on reading this thread more than twenty years later makes your nipple ache with remembered pain, then we’ll talk.

(oddly I got to witness a nut shot even nastier than the ones I’ve taken, guy’s cup was cracked from the force of the blow)