The SDMB, DRUNK picture thread.

This is a picture of me drinking:

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/5503/barshotgv8.th.jpg

Somewhere, though, there are several pictures of me with my head in a toilet (my friends are so caring when I’m shitfaced).

GIVE ME ATTENTION!!! I NEEEEEEED IT!!!

My son. He even makes sure to finish the backwash.

Whiskey face.

This, I suppose, is a bit beyond drunk.

I’m the one sleeping peaceully.

Dude, seriously, on behalf of all ugly guys on the Dope, don’t post any more. You’re making us look bad.

Worse.

Whatever.

I don’t know if I should be offended, embarassed, or grateful for that comment.

Seriously, the pic of my puking would completely ruin any thoughts you might have of me…it’s got to be here somewhere!

You know that any thoughts of you I would be having would be comradely and admiring in a strictly heterosexual way, right?

But anything you want to do to level the playing field for the rest of us guys in flirting with the girls is all good. Post away!

My husband and me. It’s the first in a series.

Damn! Some of you ladies… hot, hot, hot :smiley:

I have tons of photos, quite a few of them of drunken moments, but I very rarely star in my own photos. I do have photos of at least a couple of mods (present and past), maybe even a Perfect Master, drinking. But since I don’t want to embarass anyone who isn’t embarassing themself at the moment, after much digging, I am able to present drunken (or at least tipsy) moments Around the World:

Karneval in Mainz, Germany (Part I)
Karneval in Mainz, Germany (Part II)
Restaurante Botin in Madrid, Spain
Work Party in Bangkok
Smoking Shisha in Jiddah, Saudi Arabia
Getting Ready for the Game in Daegu, Korea
Self Portrait while (drunkenly) performing on stage in Bangkok
Eating Grasshoppers in Bangkok

This one is a bonus, featuring a couple of Hot Doper Wimmin, framing perfectly and defining the theme of this thread. This is from a ChiDope after-party.

Not me, but Dopers in their natural setting

screw you guys. I thought these were going to be horrible and embarrassing. I get drunk and try to wrestle unfriendly dogs and post a picture with a chunk taken out of my face and you guys put up cute pictures from times when alcohol was served (wedding emo people I’m looking at you)

stop being better than me all of you and put up the good stuff!

You want peeing in the street, puking, headbutting the wall pics don’t you?

yes. thank you for seeing things my way.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread yet, but I am going out with a bunch of girls from work on Friday to celebrate my birthday… we’re going to a gay club and there are $1 well drinks from 10-midnight… if this thread is still around this weekend I may have something to submit. :slight_smile:

Well, assuming that there are pictures of me participating in said incidents in existence, it can be reasonably assumed that I did not take the pictures. Those that might have them, if they existed, might want to keep them for the sake of later shaming of said participant.

I could get really drunk and take a pic of myself, but then it would only be me with a goofy smile on my face.

I posted this on the other picture thread, but I thought it would be fun to put it here as well.

A couple years ago in Aruba, I took a booze cruise on a schooner with a pirate ship theme. God bless the Arubans, who apparently aren’t as overly litigious as we Americans are. They still let you do fun, if somewhat dangerous things. Hence, after a good 2 hours of cruising and drinking, the ship weighed anchor and proceeded to drop a rope from the foremast main yard and let us swing out into the ocean. The crew even encouraged us to attempt to do front flips and back flips into the water. What follows is my attempt to do a flip into the water after about 10 tropical fruity cocktails under a late-afternoon sun.

It wasn’t as bad as it looks.

It took me about two attempts landing on my back (not feeling much pain at this point) before I successfully pulled it off about 3 times. I think this picture was one of these times, but my memory is kinda hazy…

Your wish is my command.

I’m the one on the left. I traded costumes with my fiance’ on Halloween. I was originally wearing a hockey mask, posing as a serial killer with a comically small “beatin’ club.”

Note to self - destroy all cameras at upcoming LasVegas Dopefest.