To Odz Bodkin

Damn, are you sober now?

First, shut yer pie hole, Tigger. Are you really surprised we all think is one grand old trollfest? It’s damn “convenient” that a GF and a “freind” of Brat’s show up within days of each other. Plus, we all know you think we’re all jerks. Therefore, what better way to have fun with us?

(Side note: anyone checked to see if Odzfucker matches LINDSAY’S IP address?)

(Side note #2: Milo, I commend you. Yer right…no one over the age of 18 is THAT fucking cute. Hell, I wasn’t, and I was told that “You’re so cute, you make us want to throw up!” at a Doper gathering.

Second, IF you love Boo Boo as much as you CLAIM, wouldn’t you want him to get his ass over here and straighten things out??? Then for the fucking love of GOD, do it!

Third, YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT! What the FUCK are you thinking to play with people’s hearts and minds like that?

Have you talked to him about all this bullshit? Why isn’t he here ?

I would like to have the record reflect that I was the first to point this out.

(Which is why I didnt post to the condolences thread)

I would like to see the SDMB admins demand a full explanation for what has been going on here from all those involved, and permanently ban whoever is found to be behind it.

If this isn’t a bannable offense, what is?

I’ve never seen a more flagrant violation of the “Don’t Be A Jerk” rule in all my time on the board.

Good for you kelli. I thought something smelled funny too, but fool that I am I chose to believe no one would post a crappy joke like this. So much for my faith in my fellow human being.

Tigress - even if you are not a sock puppet, you and Bratman are at the center of this weirdness. I wish to avoid the weirdness and thus I will avoid the lot of you, at least till this thing is sorted out.

:::turns around and sobs a bit:::

I am unable to believe that this is happening. I just have nothing to say about any of this. I don’t usually come in here, but I did out of concern for Brat when I saw Tigress was posting.

I am still hoping that Brat is okay and can explain all of this.

Brat explains everything:

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?threadid=30326
Quick sum-up: Brat is fine, he’s only on the boards at work, and Ods got a lot of info about Brat from his homepage and posed as his brother-in-law (Brat notes what info Ods got off his web site and other threads, and notes the other info that Ods stated which was wrong).

In other words, Brat’s fine, Boo-boo’s a bit of a wreck, and Ods is a troll with serious malice in heart and mind.
Kee-rist, people, how the fuck am I supposed to get any work done on a Monday if I have to spend it all trying to figure out what’s exploded recently on the board? Between Brat’s false accident and Prism02 being called out as Serlin then returning as the sock puppet P G D, it’ll be Wednesday before I can actually start getting work done here at the office…

As everyone can tell by now, I’m fine. We do not know Odz Bodkin IRL. And Coldfire, while I do normally post from work, this is a 24 hr shop and I sometimes work odd hours. Occasionally, when I visit at my parents’ house, I will post from their computer. But the vast mojority is done from work.

And Tigress, please refrain from posting until you can control yourself a little bit better.

I hope it didn’t come across as any sort of accusation, Bratman. I was just trying to put 2 and 2 together. Glad to see you in good health, man.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

The entire thing still sounds a little off to me. Until proven otherwise to my satisfaction (IP address check, etc,) I personally think Bratman is Boo Boo is Odz. I also think he is one sick fucker in need of attention. Prove me absolutely wrong and I will apologize.

Is it just me or do the conversations between Brat and Boo Boo sound just a little bit too staged? I thought so well before this little display in drama.

Whew… it’s been a weird couple of days.

Thank god you’re ok BratMan. I agree that Tigress should cool her heels for a while for the obvious reason of pissing off a bunch of people with her immature outbreaks. She’s a perfect setup for this kind of trolling.

I hope that the SDMB moderators will be able to figure out who’s who and forever slam the door on them.

We were used, we learned a lesson, let’s stop feeding the evil troll’s ego by commenting on this kinda mentally sick behavior.
troll {{{{{{{{{{{{{{SDMB dopsters}}}}}}}}}}}}}

That’s all I have to say about that sick fuck.

Falcon, I think that’s unfair. It looks to me that this Odz Bodkin… person hit the board with a major troll, and thought that BratMan looked like a good target. It appears that he’s a damn good troll, as he’s succeeded in jerking people’s chains quite well.

This whole thing is so monstrous that I’m not surprised that Tigress is extremely upset, particularly when people have intimated, or outright stated, that she must be behind it somehow. Tigress, and to some extent Bratman, are taking a hit for some nasty business in which they were victims themselves. That’s not right.

:: Hold up scorecards:: 2.0 Nice effort, but no flow, shitty rhythm.
Tigger
Yes, I do think that you would do that to you “Boo Boo” you smarmy little tramp. You got a lot of balls to come stomping in here, throwing your little tantrum and calling us these names.
My, my, you insult yourself well. I like it. I’ll stick to it, since you obiously already understand these words. **am not a GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING TITY SUCKING KFC CHICKEN FINGER LICKEN BITCH ASS FUCKING SOCK DAMN PUPPET"**yes, you are dear. You called it well.

I hope you brought your flameproof undies. Skank.

I suggest that everybody cools the fuck down with the accusations already before we see some proof. In the meantime, look at Tigress’ homepage and show a little restraint. She is obviously not the most stable person in the world, and will not benefit in any way from people calling her names here without any proof whatsoever.

I for one think Bratman and his girlfriend are to be trusted on this one.

aenea said “skank.” I’m sportin’ wood.

Coldy is right, check the homepage.

I dont want to add any more pain to this poor creature.
I wish I had seen the homepage yesterday. :frowning:

I’m done wondering about this. I am publicly going on record as saying I agree with Diane. It’s all a little too convenient, and dammit, this PISSED me off. Mods/admins, is there a way you can check on this for us? I believe the TMs have a right to know.

If I happen to be proved wrong, I will publicly apologize.

I’m prepared to take a long, slow deep breath as long as I can stockpile ammunition. Let’s wait until we see what’s what, then proceed with the ugliness di tutti ugli.

picmr

Could someone post a link to said homepage? I’m now very curious.