Tubadiva / Catsix Issue

[Moderator Hat ON]

CarnalK, if you want to talk about sucking Tuba’s ass or call someone a moron, do it in the Pit. It’s NOT appropriate for ATMB. This is a warning.

[Moderator Hat OFF]

Well, whatever. Tuba’s reply was so drenched in loathing I really have a hard time believing anyone actually thought Tuba’s point was anything other than “Catsix is a liar”. If you are able to suspend suspicion so well, good for you, I guess.

Carnal K, not good at taking hints, are you?

Moderator hat on: You were told to lay off personal insults in this forum, and your response is another personal insult?

I’m leaving the thread opened, in hopes of better responses. And you have now chalked up two warnings in a matter of hours.

Dex, I have no dog in the Tuba/catsix race, but to be fair to CarnalK I don’t think he saw Guadere’s warning before he posted that last response. They are only two minutes apart.

CK I have to agree with BooBoo316 and I am the only one who should be offended, it is no big deal. I understand CarnalK’s point, I just don’t agree with them.

Jim

What Exit, with due respect, you’re not the “only one who should be offended.” Violation of the forum rules offends many of us. And, you may note, that you’re not the one being insulted in this particular spate of venom.

I acknowledge that it is possible CarnalK did not see Gaudere’s warning. Thank you for pointing out this possibility, which I hadn’t noticed. I also acknowledge that he knows very well that his comments are inappropriate for this forum; he is not a novice on this boards or in this type of rules violation.

Perhaps it would be best if this thread were moved to The Pit, to avoid any potential bannings, or is it a bit premature for that?

Okay, nevermind, I thought this was about the Moron comment.

Something tells me that you aren’t going to get the answer you were looking for. That is just my opinion, though.

Yeah, post#22 was a simulpost though I don’t see what was actually wrong with it. I was backing away. Post#19 was an error in judgement and not remembering the forum I was in, these threads are generally in the Pit.

Sorry for being kind of rude and blunt What Exit?. But I am really baffled how you can put together Tuba’s statements from the other thread (summarized by xploder) and add that to Tuba’s first post in this thread (“When someone twists a statement to suit their own negative purpose, that is not being honest”) and not come up with a liar accusation.

I was reading and participating in that thread real time. **CatSix’s ** post looked very snarky to me and designed to be confrontational, **Tuba ** responded in a way, I would classify as “pissed off”. To me it was a mutual spitting match and as I posted in the original thread, I thought they were both very snarky towards each other. Plus the entire episode was kind of a side subject to the (to me) well deserved banning of DrMark2000.
As I said earlier in this thread, I understand your point of view, I read it differently as a back and forth that escalated between **TubaDiva ** and CatSix.

Jim

Hey, I would have no problem with Tuba responding in a pissed off manner she just shouldn’t have pretended catsix was making it all up.

As I linked above, Ed himself had already acknowledged people felt a little gyped by the lack of new features. Tuba knew that sentiment was out there ( or should have). Was everyone who complained to Ed “dishonestly twisting statements”? Airman Doors warned her in that very thread that there were people who would be pissed off if her promises didn’t come to fruition. Was Airman actually reminding Tuba that a lot of dishonest people are going to complain?

In short, Tuba called everyone who thought goodies were promised in 2004 dishonest. Catsix may have been snarky about it but I fail to see the “dishonest” part.

Read the title of this thread as the announcement of a birth and let the imagination run riot. :slight_smile:

My problem is basically the opposite.

Well, I’m all for letting the mods/admins getting down in the muck. I’ll give you that Tuba’s dark hints of barely held back retribution (that XJETGIRLX pointed out in your Pit link) was a bit much but I guess that stuff just rolls by me.

OK, now there’s a Pit thread for those who like roiling in such things, and we can close this one which has been way WAY over the edge for ATMB for quite some time.