Ugly Betty gets UGLY (Jan. 11)

Yes! I love Henry!

I cheered when Amanda started wailing on Sofia in the elevator.

E.

Damn! That really sucks. I’ve really been hoping it would be Christine Baranski. Not that I thought it was Christine Baranski. I just think she’d be perfect for the role.

I know. Christine Baranski would be a great choice. I am seriously loving Judith Light on the show too. It’s great to see her play Daniel’s mom.

I LOVE Amanda! The last scene in the elevator was perfect!

And I absolutely adore Becki Newton, the actress that plays her. I hope she has an amazing career.

Honestly, this is the first show in a long time where I thought every core cast member was perfect. But it looks like that might break down if Ms. Romijn comes aboard. Just me, or is she a bit young for the role? Any reason why they dont just use the current actress?

I’ve been watching straight through but apparently not watching hard enough.

The “masked lady” ISN’T Fay? I know they keep saying that Mr. Meade knows Fay is dead but I thought that was just a ploy?

Or are you guys just talking about who is going to be Fay, not who is going to be the mystery woman?

That’s what I’m trying to figure out, too. Did I miss something? Was it revealed that Fey is 100% dead, and the MMW was just trying to freak out Bradford? When did that happen?

There was an episode where we saw a crypt with Fay’s name on it, but that doesn’t prove anything.

I’m at a loss on this subplot too. How would Fay benefit from having people think she was dead when she wasn’t? But what’s the point of a fake Fay, if that’s what they’re building up to? :confused:

It was an empty crypt. Now filled with Bradford’s former henchman.

I have a horrible feeling MMW is going to turn out to be Bradford and Fay’s love child or some other damn thing like that. Which would be horrible.

The crypt was empty? How did I miss that? Does Bradford know it’s empty?

Swiped from Television Without Pity, episode 8, the Thanksgiving episode:

“At the cemetery, Bradford and Mysterious Leatherman enter Fey’s crypt, ML grumbling the whole way. Together, they slide the lid off the arcophagus. “Where the hell’s the body?” ML wonders, not very convincingly. Bradford tells him to drop the act: “You’ve been working for her the whole time.” ML insists that Fey is dead. “Have it your way,” Bradford says sepulchrally, which is the cue for a very, very large man to enter. “Mr. Green is a recent hire of mine,” Bradford says. “To do what?” “To clean up messes,” says Mr. Green. With a lead pipe, in the conservatory. Bradford leaves, and Mr. Green cracks his knuckles as he advances right into the camera.”

So Fey’s not in the coffin, the “leatherman” or hitman or p.i. or whatever he was is in the coffin now. So is the “Fey” that has been skulking in the edges tormenting Bradford the MMW? And if she’s not, who is she? A figment of Bradford’s imagination? Someone hired by Wili and MMW?

It seems like the show was implying heavily that Bradford had put a hit on Fey, but she survived and was working with Wili to get her revenge by disgracing Daniel and tormenting Bradford. But if Fey is dead, then who else wants to disgrace Dnaiel and torment Bradford?

I mean, besides Wili, obviously.