Vegas Baby MafiaFest in May

Why didn’t I see this before? Unfortunately I’ve already made out-of-town plans for that same exact weekend. Boo. Happy lynching. :slight_smile:

Put me down as a maybe. I have relatives out there who I’ve been promising to visit forever now, and had planned to go soon. I also have things going on at home, so we’ll see how that works out. Um, let’s go with 49% planning to go.

I think I’m a little more interested in crashing the Diomedes bachelor party while he sneaks off for mafia…

We just bought a couple of tickets to the 10:30pm Friday performance of Zumanity, which we have been wanting to see every time we’ve been in Vegas for the past 3 years. I’m hoping that Saturday night is the preferred night to hang out? 0:-)

That’s when I thought would be the best time (Saturday). You guys are going to be right across the street from me! I’m so excited about this. I’ve got my helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon scheduled, and I was just looking at Amazing Johnathan tickets. squee!

Bumping this because it’s almost time!

Anyone who wants to meetup for a mini-fest (don’t worry if you don’t play Mafia…we are just going to hang for dinner…all are welcome.) PM me if you are interested in meeting us Saturday night and we’ll figure out the best place. I’ll be offline starting Tuesday night at 8 pm. I’ll let you know how to contact me in a return PM. I will try to find a way to check the Dope a couple times while I’m there in case someone doesn’t get to me by tomorrow night.

Woohoo! It’s almost time! (You guys just don’t know how bad I need a vacation.)

Sooo…was anyone in vegas other han HM? What happened, how did it go, how was your vacation monkey lady?

These are all questions that need answers!

We were there and we survived to tell the tale…

Kassia was feeling a bit under the weather, but managed to tough it out to have dinner with Hockey and Rugger on Saturday. It was really nice to hang out with them, for as brief a time as we did. Kassia spent most of the rest of the weekend in the hotel room feeling awful, so we did not get a chance to hang out with them more than that.

And, of course, even with one of us sick we still managed to loose plenty of money…