Venture Brothers 10/30 - Spoilers!

You won’t need to wait too long to see reruns; from TV Tome: Starting November 8th The Venture Brothers will be shown on weeknights! at 12:00/3:00 EST right after Futurama and Family Guy.

The ending didn’t spook me too much because Sealab and Aqua Teens have conditioned me to not fear punch-out endings. It wouldn’t surprise me if Dean and Hank were fine next season, and no mention were made of the incident again, unless VB doesn’t work like the rest of Adult Swim’s fare. I can’t wait to see what happens, either :slight_smile:

At least three ways.

See my first post in this thread. I foresee a serious crisis of conscience for The Monarch if and when he finds out that Dr. Girlfriend’s manipulations led him to have Hank and Dean blasted.

Add in some time machine shenanigans from The Monarch and a revenge sub-plot with Brock and you’ll have a real Venture Bros. episode!

I guess I wasn’t entirely surprised by the ending. When I saw the Captain America helmet on Hank and the football helmet on Dean, I immediately caught the Easy Rider reference and was thinking, “They wouldn’t end the season like that, would they?” They did!

I kind of thought that Hank & Dean where what the show was really about. I’m sure they’ll be just fine in the end.

The beginning of the show was fantastic, with them dressed up after coming home from the show. I can never remember which one is Hank and which is Dean; but the character they chose to dress up the brown-haired brother as was a completely hilarious choice.

That’s what I thought, but I realized Rusty and Jonas Jr are brothers, too.

(BTW, I asked the Mods to put a spoiler warning in the title, so we may discuss the topic in fuller detail.