voguevixen has died

Very sad to hear it. She was a really unique person. She seemed nice, if troubled. RIP. :frowning:

I’m very sorry to hear this.

The name is familiar. Has it been awhile since she’s posted here?

RIP. :frowning:

Damn.

Wow, my condolences to her friends and family. :frowning:

I remember her. This is sad, sad news. My condolences to her family and friends.

Ditto. I don’t recall any interaction with her, but it doesn’t matter. That she will never post again is sad.

My condolences. I’ve reported this thread so her name can added to the SDMB Memorial thread…

That was her. Quirky, she was. :slight_smile:

Yeah, I checked her profile, and the last time she posted was almost a year ago. She was one of the '99ers, though.

I remember her! So sad, especially at her age.

Prayers ascend.

I’m so sad to read this – she was one of our earliest Dopers; I think she was around during the AOL days as well. My condolences to her family and friends.

I remember her. I am sad to hear the news. My thoughts go out to her family.

I’m sorry to hear this. My condolences to her family and friends.

This is really sad news and her family and friends have my sincerest condolences.

I don’t know that I ever interacted with her, but one thing’s for sure, 43 really is too young. Sympathies to her husband and all who loved her.

Aw, so sad. RIP Vogue.

i’m so sorry to hear this.

may her memory be eternal.

So sorry to hear.

A sad day. Condolences to her husband and I know her cats will miss her greatly too.

Condolences to her husband and family. 43 is way, way too young. I remember her well from the early days. I believe she was in #straightdopechat on mIRC a lot, too, way back in the early Naughties. Good times.

Like VV, I don’t post much as of late. Seems like the only times I come out of semi-dopertirement is to participate in an in memoriam. Will you guys stop dying already? It’s freaking me out.

(Place smilie there if you need it - I’ll forgo the use of something that bright in this thread.)