Who do you have a crush on right...NOW? {redux}

So hot she scorches footprints into the sidewalk. Has that air of genteel sluttiness that is impossible to resist. Didn’t know what she looked like till she was on MSNBC. Now my life is bitter with longing.

One of my best friend’s sorority sisters, who’s currently fucking an acquaintance of mine. But what can I say? I’m a sucker for cute girls who will actually talk to me.

Hey Aesiron , I already got dibs on Regina! I saw her in April at Seattle’s Moore Theater andI’ve been in love with her since then. I talk about her all the time at work, and it’s become an inside joke with my coworkers. Alas I hear she’s dating her opening act Only Son :frowning: . Then again, I’ve also been in a major Zooey Deschanel phase.

I haven’t seen anybody around work who’s worth wasting time on, so I’ll stick with Richard Armitage and Clive Owen for daydream material.

Feist

&

Holly Throsby

They make awesome music, which is a big part of it.

Guy at work. Caught him playing the piano one evening. I have a soft spot in my heart for musicians.

Alan Tudyk. He is currently top of the list.

Also includes Nathan Fillion, Mike Rowe, and David Tennant .

Ye gods, I’m a geek. :rolleyes:

A co-worker. It’s not a crush so much as pure burning lust. Ye flippin’ gods of thunder and lightning, she’s hot. Just knowing I’m going to get to spend another shift looking at her lights up my day. She’s cohabitating romantically and wasn’t interested in me when she wasn’t, so nothing’s going to happen, but sweet mother of mercy I’d like it to.

And she’s quitting. Damn.

My partner, but that’s not what you mean.

Adrien Brody
Hugh Laurie
4 guys in my chorus

Someone so wildly inappropriate that I’m not telling anyone, even my best friends. And certainly not the whole internet. I’m sure I’ll get over it soon.

Him, and Sam the pickle man from Crossing Delancey.

OK, this is sick, but for a while there I was crushing on Michael Scott from “The Office”. I couldn’t even justify it by saying the crush was for Steve Carell the actor, because I didn’t know anything about him. It was actually the character Michael Scott (who is a horrid little man. Gross!). Since then, I’ve seen the actor in interviews and other things and have been able to transfer my crush over to him (he’s hot!)

For those who have no impediment* to hooking up with their crushee: What’s stopping you asking them out? I’m curious about that one.

*i.e. you or they are married or they are a celebrity you’ll never meet.

I have several crushes right now but the biggest is probably on Edgar Hansen of The Deadliest Catch. Then there’s my best friend in the world, P, and my husbands buddy, M. Oh yeah, can’t forget my much younger married co-worker.

(See above re my comment of watching them for the first time.) I keep cheering for them to make out. I love the chemistry! It’s so carefully and lovingly developed, and the writers never rush it.

I suppose I can confess then that I have a bit of a crush on Zebra these days.

I was reading through this thread and thinking that very thing.

Yeah, like I’m putting something like that out for the world to see. My crush is my very own dammit.

Besides, I have good reason to believe she reads these boards and would know I meant her.

It’s funny, when I was married I had crushes all the time. But now that I’m a freewheeling single and can consummate whatever I want, I haven’t got any at all.

I guess that is real-world evidence that the grass is always greener, huh.

Either that or my sex life is so satisfying that there’s no place for longing … hmm … nope, definitely the former.

My current crushes?
One co-worker, who’s just adorable in a lot of unconventional ways.
One other co-worker, who’s smoking hot in substantially more conventional ways.
The cute clerk with the anime/sci-fi t-shirts and the glasses at the video store.
Buncha dopers who shall remain nameless.

Who am I kidding, I have a secret crush (varying in severity level from “hrm, I wonder” to “must have now! Zer smash!”) on probably 75% of the people I interact with of appropriate gender. Those are just the top three.

Because there are very few polite ways for a man in an open marriage to ask out a store clerk, nor for a management-level guy to ask out a lower-ranked co-worker, even if she’s in another department. And on the Dope, I’m just shy and all lurky.

Little Bird, you can have Alan only after I’m done with him. He’s been my hollywood boyfriend for a little over a year now. Hell, I watched **Dodgeball **this weekend just for the few glimpses they give there of Steve the Pirate (dammit! He deserved a bigger role!).

I just found out that my work crush, Bill, the nicest guy on the planet, is probably gay. Sigh. But I can still daydream that he’s not, can’t I?

A girl I haven’t seen since my senior year of high school. Comes about because she’s become a semi-fictional character in the stories I’m writing these days.

Emma Thompson. I think that’s going to be a permenant one for me.

Same woman I had a crush on 4.5 years ago. I’m coming to terms with the fact that it will be a lifelong unrequited love. Le sigh.