Who else is drunk?

was just brought a Gimlet :slight_smile:

I was fairly ripped last night. Not as ripped as you, apparently, were, but I was good and in.

Beer o’clock starts here at precisely 2 p.m. CDT. At least on my days off of which this happens to be.

Does it have to be alcohol?

It is officially hammer time here at Beerman central

My vacation starts at 2:01p.m. tomorrow. The Fool Button will be pressed.

Not often. But my most epic fails as a poster have been after a cocktail or three. Typically a post I made in outrage responding to something which I totally misread. :smack:

We really need a 24-hour window for editing…

Not tonight. So I’d like to offer my services as a designated driver. What’ll it be? The burger king drive-thru or taco bell?
(If MeanOldLady’s going, I am paying for her munchie snacks, the rest of you will have to fend for yourselves.)

My birthday was the 7th! (yesterday, as I’m posting) Yayy for us june-bugs! And I’m tanked!

Saturday night - four Carib beers. Don’t drink at home and have dusty bottles of rum - some even date back to the start of the no liquids when flying thing when it first started and I was a rep at the airport. It’s some special cask rum with twigs in it from Dominica - I’m saving it for when **MeanOldLady **comes over!

When drunk I have sent myself an email a few times. What dross!

I am now sober :o

IHOP for food, or Waffle House for a brawl.

I follow the prescription of everything in moderation, including moderation.

I did a thread about Mel Gibson’s pending viking movie back in February. I was thinking about it for a week, composing the OP in my head, thinking of all the points I wanted to make. Then we got a major snowstorm and my company let us leave work early; next thing you know I’m home alone and cracking open a bottle of wine. I posted the thread from my drunken brain and forgot links and all kinds of things I wanted to say. I still got a lot of good responses (thanks you guys).
That was the last time I was drunk. I’ve been lightly buzzed once since then on Memorial Day.