Who Is The Sexiest Woman Of All Time?

Apparently I’m the only member of the Madchen Amick fan club, but she gets my vote. Check out “Dream Lover” with her and James Spader (now in SpanktraVision).

Betty Page

Lauren Bacall

but Ms. Rigg is also a great choice

Anger is only one letter short of danger.

I’m a hetero-femme, but I’ve gotta cast a vote for good ole Mae West. She paved the way!!!

Schmucks.

Angelina Jolie.

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

Well that’s not too difficult.For starters she has to be Californian,then she must be blonde…she has to be multi-talented,incredibly sensuous,understanding,giving…
That narrows it down to two,my mother who i cant really count,so that leaves the love of my life…the incredibly wonderful Piratelady

Please forgive me i’m English!

I know her, and I’m not talkin’.

Toni Tennille

It’s a toss up between Marilyn Monroe & Louise Brooks. I love Louise Brooks. Geez, she was a hottie!

Katherine Hepburn, even at 90 she is still far more striking, with an inner beauty, than pretty much any other female celeb I’ve seen.

(And this from a shallow 27 yr-old comp geek. :slight_smile: )

>>Being Chaotic Evil means never having to say your sorry…unless the other guy is bigger than you.<<

—The dragon observes

Right now, all I can think of is that new Guess model.

Kudos to the Guess corporation for latching on to the revolutionary idea that female models should actually have breasts.

If I wanted smoke blown up my ass, I’d be at home with a pack of cigarettes and a short length of hose.

No one’s mentioned Eleanor of Aquitaine? Her beauty supposedly rivaled Helen of Troy’s.

Living, it’s either Nicole Kidman or that woman I’ve seen on the Metro twice now in the last two weeks.

Montfort, There is a reason Hepburn played Eleanor in The Lion in Winter. Great movie by the way.

>>Being Chaotic Evil means never having to say your sorry…unless the other guy is bigger than you.<<

—The dragon observes

Narile, I love you. The Lion in Winter is my all time favorite film.

Women that I find attractive in a nonsexual crush kinda way:
Lauren Bacall ( until she did an Arby’s or Hardee’s commerical, ugh.)
Katherine Hepburn
Audrey Hepburn
Rita Hayworth
Salma Hayek
Catherine Zeta-Jones is just fabulous. (forget about The Entrapment)

Shirley, any movie with two personalities like Hepburn and O’Toole, playing strong willed characters as they are…has to be great. Alas, movies like that aren’t made anymore. :frowning:

—The dragon observes

Audrey Hepburn! Oh yes! Right to the end, too! Yummo!

And for today: Natalie Portman, who looks not unlike Miss Hepburn actually…

-PIGEONMAN-
Hero For A New Millennium!

The Legend Of PigeonMan - updates every Wed & Sat. If I can be bothered.

Heterosexual female’s opinion: Juliette Binoche

Well, my tastes have changed over the years. When I was 5 it was Daphne on Scooby-Doo. Now I would have to go with Jessica Rabbit. (Just Kidding)

My vote goes for Catherine Zeta-Jones.

-Jesus Saves
He passes to Mike Modano. THEY SCORE!!!

I believe Ms. Hepburn’s first name is spelled “Katharine”.

(Anyone who would wing-walk nude with boyfriend Howard Hughes at the controls is o.k. by me.)

But my vote goes to Betty Cooper - or Veronica Lodge.

It has to be Meg Ryan and Dolores O’Riordan (of The Cranberries).
My god! I’m gona have to do a little search for por…

“Let me fall out of the window with confetti in my hair…”
Tom Waits