Why did one man's house get hit by meteorites six times?

If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!

“We need no hurricane
We need no act of God
To destroy our city
We can do that for ourselves.”

Bertolt Brecht
Rise and Fall of the City of Mahagonny

At least they aren’t throwing them in the quarry.

Well, that is some consolation at moments like this.

Because he just moved in yesterday. Let’s see how many he gets hit with tomorrow.

Why did one man’s house get hit by meteorites six times?

Really?

You really have to ask why this guy’s house was hit by meteorites six times?

First of all, the meteorites were not targeting the man’s house; they were targeting the man. The house just got in the way.

God doesn’t like Bosnians that is for sure, particularly Bosnians with weird names. But, that isn’t the main reason the man was struck six times by God with meteorites.

The Bosnian man was struck by meteorites because he is obviously a chronic masturbator. God really doesn’t like Bosnian masturbators with weird names. However, even chronic Bosnian masturbators with weird names don’t usually get struck 6 times with meteorites—3 or 4 is typically the limit.

No, this Bosnian masturbator with the weird name obviously takes his masturbatory practices to a degenerative level so high that God had no choice but to smite him with the maximum number of meteorite strikes.

My scientifically educated guess is that, when the Bosnian man with the weird name engages in auto-flagrante delicto, he thinks about that notoriously degenerative Teletubbie, Tinky Winky.

I predict the Bosnian will continue to be struck with meteorites until he either refrains from masturbating, or thinks about someone normal and suitable for masturbatory pursuits, like My Little Pony, Twilight Sparkle.

These are just the warning meteors. Next time, God’s dropping a boulder.

Waiter!
I’ll have what he is drinking.

Brompton Cocktail for two, garçon!

I could do with that. Ankylosing spodilitis here, and simponi is taking a while to work.
:slight_smile:

There is a woman who won the Texas lottery 4 separate times as well for a total payout of over $20 million. Of course, she is also a very reclusive Stanford educated statistics PhD as well so things might not be quite as unlikely as the one in eighteen septillion advertised odds seem to suggest. They say that the lottery is a tax on people really bad at math. See may be the antithesis to that corollary but it is still remarkable in any case.

Well, you may have to include a diagnosis like pancreatic cancer along with your ankylosing spondylitis‎ to be included in the Brompton cocktail club, but good luck. :smiley:

Long ago, I used to compound it and sell it, legally (pre-med PharmD).

…but, you know how all good chefs should constantly taste what they’re cooking, right?

It appears that the chance of any given home being struck by a meteorite in a given year is about one in a billion. This guy claimed that his house has been struck by six of them within three years. Not only is it absurdly unlikely that one house has been struck by six meteors in three years, it appears that it would be untypical for six meteors to strike houses within three years. There is no way for magnetism to affect where meteors strike. This guy is either crazy or a liar.