Yes, I'm back.

[QUOTE=Chronos]
Uh, oh! She just revealed a piece of personal information about a member! :wink:
QUOTE]

Hysterical.

I note the expression or regret and appreciate it as one who felt the circumvention of SDMB privacy policy was serious. I hope that a personal apology has been issued.

I missed you very much.

Welcome back, TubaDiva. I’ve missed you, as well.

Hello Tuba! Welcome back.

Welcome back! You were missed. :slight_smile:

Tuba’s back!
A delighted cry,
just in time
for the Day of π.
Burma Shave.

Good to see you!

Welcome Back. :slight_smile:

Welcome back, TubaDiva! Just in time to help me change the email address on my SDMB registration later this week…

May a thousand welcomes balance the few good byes.

“You never really leave a place or person you love, part of them you take with you, leaving a part of yourself behind.”

Welcome back TubaDiva.

Welcome back, TubaDiva! I missed you. (snif)

Welcome back, Tuba Diva!

(BTW Johnson didn’t say it first )

Glad you’re back, Tuba.

So I take it you intend to retain your post as admin, then? That really sucks.

[QUOTE=Chronos]
Uh, oh! She just revealed a piece of personal information about a member! :wink:
That’s nothing. Tommy TuTone published her phone number, once.

Well, I for one would like to know why you regret your actions (without, of course, discussing the ugly details).

I also think a certain amount of personal accountability is necessary.

And lastly, I think you owe this community a direct apology – for many reasons, not least of which is the (even remote) possibility that you put this place in jeopardy.

That being said, I commend you for your years of service. But I’m concerned that unless you take full responsibility for your actions here, your credibility will be zero.

I’m glad you’re back.

Welcome back, Tuba!