Yippee Kyy Yay, Mf'r - SDMB Poker, 3rd Quarter 2007

Can we get money there?
Personally, I think my skill level is much more suited to the $0.09 + .01 buyins we have on the MG games.

Well, this hand sucked:

Yeah, first hand of the freeroll. Postflop, I have 9 outs for the flush, 8 outs for the double gutshot straight, and 1.5* outs for the runner-runner JJ. I’m a 55% favorite, bad guy is 45%. Post-turn, I’m 34%. The rest is history.

Poker is a cruel mistress. :frowning:

At least I got my money in with the best hand.

*I think I read somewhere that runner-runner whatever is counted as 1.5 outs. Is this right?

Alas, 'tis as I remembered, FullTilt makes one request private tournaments from management ahead of time rather than allowing people to set up their own on demand.

The game for this week seems be set for tomorrow, not today.

Nobody else is concerned by this? It says the game starts in 1d46m or so. And I know we’ve had problems with creating a game the same day.

I am SOOOOOOO sorry!

damndamndamndamndamn

We may be out of luck for tonight - “Marista” is seeing what can be done

Still working on it

plays Jeopardy countdown song

I like the added dramatic tension. :slight_smile:

sigh
I SWEAR I learned my days of the week and numbers when I was in pre-school.

OK, Missy needs to be lined up for a proper, Myanmar-style, spanking. Because we 6 or 7 of us missed our weekly thing. :slight_smile:

Wah.

Kyy and Ast still came out ahead in their tourneys and you even WON one set of cribbage.

I do want to thank you for stepping up and making a tourney on the fly. When did you set it for?
Oh yeah. Not last night either.

So there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh man, I miss playing with you guys. Hope all is well with everyone.

sniff
They’re mean, Capn!

Bullying m’effers. You need to come back.

Awwww, I feel bad for you Missy but y’know being a bullying mf’er is what this crew is all about. Well that and being rude and grim.

Well, I see you’re no help!

After the usual stomping of us lesser beings, some of us wander to Yahoo for Cribbage or “Scrabble” (tried Backgammon last week with Oslo too) - you are more than welcome to join in for that harassment.

Still on Thursdays? I’d definitely be up for that.

We’re on a roll.

In the 1:00 freeroll, 118th out of 12,000.

Anybody remember where ast’s fine finish was in the 7cs freeroll?