Youth steals dead man's head...for use as a bong

I think I saw this once in a Burke & Chong movie.

1st stoned guy: Hey! Hey! Remember that bit in Fast Times at Ridgemont High, where whatsisname, Spicoli gets stoned and bangs on his head and says “that’s my skull, I’m so wasted?”

2nd stoned guy:…yeah?

1st sg: I’ve got an even better idea for a skull. We need to go to the cemetery.

2nd sg: Oh, okay…hey, do you think a skull would make a good bong?

1st sg: Oh dude, that was my idea!

2nd sg: Whoa. Cool. Hey, great minds, right?

1st sg: Yeah. Let’s get some doughnuts on the way.

2nd sg: Oh wow, could you make a bond out of a doughnut? Cause, cause, then, after you smoked it…

1st sg: You could eat it! Yeah!

2nd sg: Oh man, you’d eat a doughnut and get high at the same time…which’d work better though, a regular doughnut or a jelly filled?

1st sg: I think a cruller.

2nd sg: Yeah.

1st sg: Where were we going again?

Perhaps he was trying to pull a modern-day Lord Byron? :dubious:

This is the funniest thing I’ve seen all day. Thanks for the laugh!

This is your brain.

This is your brain as a bong.

Any questions?

I Am Joe’s Bong {anyone remember those?}

Yeah, but he used drugs!

I agree with you completely.

It is true that kids will use formaldehyde in joints, but most times the formaldehyde is used to cut PCP into a liquid form that can be mixed with the weed or any other type of tobacco or mint leaves.

I am not sure how it would work if it was formaldehyde that had been in a body for three years.

I do think that he would benefit from some good therapy. I don’t know if 25 years in prison will help him, or just make him more angry or deranged. He will need to do more than sit in a cell. He is only 17-years-old. There has got to be some reason for what he did.

My biggest question is why he picked this guy. I was thinking there may be some reason that he wanted to use his head. Maybe he had turned him in at one time or something. It just seems that it is wierd that he chose this man. I would like to know more of the story.

In the 1990s, Adam Corolla (?) played ‘Mr. Bircham the Shop Teacher’ on KROQ. Part of his schtick was that he’d get all worked up and exclaim, 'Back in ‘Nam, I had to smoke hash out of a human skull! And I don’t even like hash!’

If he beats the charges, maybe he could become a Shakespearian actor:

Alas, poor Yorick. I knew him, Horatio.

Careful – you’re showing your age. (Yes, I remember them, too.)

I’m guessing the 25 years has to do with the fact that he’s got seven priors:

Seven CONVICTIONS, on his record, mind you-not seven arrests. At age 17.

He has seven priors, but I am guessing these were while he was a minor. In which case, that may be the reason that he is being charged as an adult, along with the seriousness of the crime. It should not go into the sentencing. He is still a minor and depending on what the convictions are will make a difference in how admissable they are in court.