01-18-2020 until 02-18-2020
Capo di tutti capi
Administrator

Tapatalk?

Hi, need to ask you some questions about Tapatalk, our old mobile app.

We installed Tapatalk on the SDMB back where there was no mobile interface available. And it has worked for a lot of people for a lot of years.

A few years back the SDMB got built in mobile functionality and technically you shouldn't need Tapatalk anymore. But apparently some still use it.

We have a complaint that they are seeing ads on their mobile devices for "Tapatalk notifier," a notice that fills the screen and cannot be dismissed. Of course this is not good.

Just looked at the board on my phone. (omygod that's tiny) I did not get the notice for Tapatalk Notifier or any ad about Tapatalk at all; however, I was directed to the AppStore to download Tapatalk. Which I did not do because I will not be reading on my phone.

So please tell me about your experiences with Tapatalk. Do you have it? Do you still use it?

Do you use the mobile interface built in? Did you try it and then not use it? Why?

And are you seeing the Tapatalk Notifier message, regardless of what you use. If you do please tell me what device you were on when you saw it and if you could dismiss it.

We are attempting to sort all this out and we need to know what you see.

Please post your messages here:

Tapatalk/Tapatalk Notifier

Thaniks.

Jenny
your humble TubaDiva
Administrator