PDA

View Full Version : Orbits travel agency games, ever played?

E.T. Bass
12-11-2003, 12:17 AM
There is actually a fun pop-up out there, courtesy of the Orbitz travel agency. I usually get these when I open www.usatoday.com.

There are several different games, my favorite is two versions of three hole put-put golf (not easy) and a blimp game where you fly the blimp trying to avoid building rooftops and clouds. Those are the challenging ones. There are several stupid ones to, like "dunk the punk" where you throw a baseball at a dunking pool, a frogger game where a bellman tries to cross the street, and a pool splash game. Maybe you like those.

I like th blimp and the glf game. To me, Orbitz sucks because they do not do international flights. nybody play those silly games?

ET

Odinoneeye
12-11-2003, 05:09 AM
I've played the blimp a couple times and a baseball one.

I like the blimp.

Snooooopy
12-11-2003, 05:18 AM
I like the baseball one. I just keep beaning the batter in the head over and over and over ...

Skammer
12-11-2003, 10:48 AM
The "Dunk the Punk" is fun the first time, because instead of thowing the ball at the target, you can just keep throwing it at the punk. After each hit he becomes more bloodied and bruised.

The baseball one is okay, I like trying to bean the batter. Hmmm... there seems to be a psychotic pattern here.

I think my favorite is the putt putt, even without the opportunity for random violence.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.