PDA

View Full Version : King of the Hill 6 April '08 (spoilers)

alphaboi867
04-06-2008, 09:43 PM
I missed the first part of this episode. What was up with that bizarre real estate play Peggy wrote :confused: ?

fiddlesticks
04-06-2008, 11:50 PM
I missed the first part of this episode. What was up with that bizarre real estate play Peggy wrote :confused: ?

The economy is really bad in Arlen, so things are slow at Chris Sizemore Realty. Peggy won a wrestling match to answer the phone for a new listing. But the house was horrible, populated by a fat woman with a ferret, a sick old man on oxygen. So Peggy gets on the idea of staging the house, but decides to use "pretty people" to distract from the ugly people who own the house who refuse to leave during an open house. She finds actors but has to write a script because they don't do improv.

bufftabby
04-07-2008, 12:10 AM
Dude, she was more than a fat chick with a ferret. She kisses it on the mouth, and it kinda tumbles down the vast expanse of her body. She says, "if I was physically able to get into an au-to-mo-bile..."

And I don't think it was really that the economy in Arlen was bad, it's that whole housing-slump thing the country's got going on right now.

When Peggy first points out the housing inspector Bud Ferguson, all the guys get really nervous and excited, teenage fangirl stylee.

All in all, a pretty good episode. Bobby Hill is my little ray of sunshine.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.