PDA

View Full Version : giada de laurentiis

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 09:56 PM
iam fan of hers i have two question about giada de laurentiis like answered plz.

1. why do people hate giada de laurentiis? what the reason behind it? i like why to know why all hate toward her

2. do anybody believe the blind item about Giada? if do tell why you believe them...

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 09:58 PM
iam wonder what Megan Fox going do now? since Brian Green's show got cancel.there are rumors that he very controlling person and verbal abusive toward Megan Fox.

Mahaloth
02-20-2013, 10:09 PM
I don't care about her, but she was just in This is 40, a movie that came out recently. Are you fan?

Rollo Tomasi
02-20-2013, 10:12 PM
I don't see why it should matter that Brian Austin Green's show just got cancelled. She's probably bringing in way more money than him anyway.

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 10:42 PM
well, it been while she did a movie her last movie was 40. plus make wonder if he going pimp her out just make end meet

Mahaloth
02-20-2013, 10:42 PM
well, it been while she did a movie her last movie was 40. plus make wonder if he going pimp her out just make end meet

Huh?

kaylasdad99
02-20-2013, 10:53 PM
To tell you the truth, I've never heard of her (is she related to Dino De Laurentiis, the producer of 1976's King Kong?).

You're asking that question here on the SDMB (welcome, btw). Is there some reason for this? Have you seen the SDMB as a place where a lot of Giada De Laurentiis-hate is surfacing?

Whatever your answers to these questions, I repeat my welcome to the SDMB.

P.S. I can see from your OP that you actually have a Shift key. You would be well-advised to use it a bit more consistently. :)

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 11:01 PM
the 40 was her lest movie there gap between her last Friends with Kids and this 40 movie. which it ok at boxoffice and plus few people in Hollywood going to hire her or him. now since she only one with job now since his show got cancel, make wonder if he going pmip her out to make end meet.

bump
02-20-2013, 11:08 PM
To tell you the truth, I've never heard of her (is she related to Dino De Laurentiis, the producer of 1976's King Kong?).

You're asking that question here on the SDMB (welcome, btw). Is there some reason for this? Have you seen the SDMB as a place where a lot of Giada De Laurentiis-hate is surfacing?

Whatever your answers to these questions, I repeat my welcome to the SDMB.

P.S. I can see from your OP that you actually have a Shift key. You would be well-advised to use it a bit more consistently. :)

Granddaughter, I believe.

And the answer to #1 is probably because she's good looking, has a large rack, shows off said rack, and is super-perky. In short, she's basically what a lot of women like to hate. I haven't heard any straight men say they don't like her, but few straight women of my acquaintance have anything good to say about her.

For #2, I sort of doubt it. I had to google it, and the rumor that she's serially adulterous on her husband with black men seems just too sensationalistic to be true, and if it was true, and so obvious, you'd hear about it elsewhere without having to google it.

running coach
02-20-2013, 11:08 PM

Maternal grandfather.
She's also a chef on Food Network and possess a great pair of assets. And teeth.

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 11:09 PM
thanks for the welcome. i been to differnt site where Giada hateing come up and there few post here, just wonder where it from that all.

Lobot
02-20-2013, 11:11 PM
Yes, Brian Austin Green will pimp out Megan Fox as a high class Hollywood callgirl because his own career is failing. I guarantee it. It just seems a natural evolution of the relationship.

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 11:11 PM

And the answer to #1 is probably because she's good looking, has a large rack, shows off said rack, and is super-perky. In short, she's basically what a lot of women like to hate. I haven't heard any straight men say they don't like her, but few straight women of my acquaintance have anything good to say about her.

For #2, I sort of doubt it. I had to google it, and the rumor that she's serially adulterous on her husband with black men seems just too sensationalistic to be true, and if it was true, and so obvious, you'd hear about it elsewhere without having to google it.

there a rumor that she hook up with John mayer !!!

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 11:17 PM
Yes, Brian Austin Green will pimp out Megan Fox as a high class Hollywood callgirl because his own career is failing. I guarantee it. It just seems a natural evolution of the relationship.

the qustion he go to start to pimp her and wonder if he do more then verbal abusive toward Megan Fox.

Lobot
02-20-2013, 11:20 PM
the qustion he go to start to pimp her and wonder if he do more then verbal abusive toward Megan Fox.

Yes, he also forces her to do inane interviews with Esquire magazine.

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 11:23 PM
Yes, he also forces her to do inane interviews with Esquire magazine.

really? i didn't not know that.... how do know that???

Ostrya
02-20-2013, 11:26 PM
i know for certain he pimp her out make end meet read on it internet

Glazer
02-20-2013, 11:27 PM
Brian Green the physicist? I thought PBS canceled his show a while back. Guess he needs to publish another book or two. Gotta bring in the bank if yer gonna keep a hottie like Megan.

Welcome cazyjohn. Three words: punctuation, grammar and capitalization.

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 11:28 PM
Brian Green the physicist? I thought PBS canceled his show a while back. Guess he needs to publish another book or two. Gotta bring in the bank if yer gonna keep a hottie like Megan.

Welcome cazyjohn. Three words: punctuation, grammar and capitalization.

lol thanks.

Glazer
02-20-2013, 11:30 PM

Subtle.

running coach
02-20-2013, 11:31 PM

Is she a French model?

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 11:34 PM

http://www.starpulse.com/news/Diana_Walker/2010/11/10/john_mayer_hooked_up_with_food_network

cazyjohn
02-20-2013, 11:36 PM

do you have link to it??

TriPolar
02-20-2013, 11:47 PM

do you have link to it??

This is the funniest thing I've seen on the Dope this year.

Tangent
02-20-2013, 11:50 PM
I heard Brian Austin Green is going to pimp her out to make ends meet.

Dolores Reborn
02-20-2013, 11:54 PM
Is she a French model?

Bon jour!

Happy Scrappy Hero Pup
02-20-2013, 11:55 PM
Is she a French model?

Ummmmm... bonnnjoooor.

Happy Scrappy Hero Pup
02-20-2013, 11:57 PM
i heard brian austin green is going to pimp her out to make ends meet.

Damn you and your faster replies than mine!!!

Ostrya
02-21-2013, 12:22 AM
there a rumor that she hook up with John mayer !!! yes absolutely he pimp her out make end meet

Glazer
02-21-2013, 12:27 AM
It worked the first time. Now it's like kicking a puppy.

terentii
02-21-2013, 12:32 AM

Noooooooooo! But we do love fantasizing about her great boobs!* :cool:

*Though if push came to shove, I'd have to say I prefer Laura Calder's.

Frylock
02-21-2013, 12:43 AM
do you have link to it??

cazyjohn, I am doing you a kindness by letting you know that everyone in this thread is making fun of you with every word they post. I am not sure whether you know this or not, but I think you should know.

Glazer
02-21-2013, 12:45 AM
Party pooper.

cazyjohn
02-21-2013, 03:13 AM
cazyjohn, I am doing you a kindness by letting you know that everyone in this thread is making fun of you with every word they post. I am not sure whether you know this or not, but I think you should know.

yes, i know that they are useing my thread to make funny me if pack in and quit the site they will win. there will be people will understand and get what iam asking. the rest who use my thread to make me one thing to said fuck them!!!

cazyjohn
02-21-2013, 03:15 AM
yes absolutely he pimp her out make end meet

worng thread to make funny of me.. jackass get right

cazyjohn
02-21-2013, 03:20 AM
yes absolutely he pimp her out make end meet

worng thread to make funny of me.. get right it jackass you and your friend read fucking blind items about Giada...

pseudotriton ruber ruber
02-21-2013, 03:30 AM
tsop amikgn fnu fo htsi gyu, arlaedy! Ti's tno fnuny!!

Princhester
02-21-2013, 03:43 AM
"the blind item"? Wha?

Lobot
02-21-2013, 05:56 AM
"the blind item"? Wha?

"This column notes that a celebrity chef and a playboy singer were seen on the town recently. The marriage vows of the busty bombshell were not an issue, it seems, when it came time to 'kiss the cook'."

That sort of thing.

Ferret Herder
02-21-2013, 07:25 AM
Sounds like a demented attempt to promote a gossip column, with plausible deniability.

worng thread to make funny of me.. get right it jackass you and your friend read fucking blind items about Giada...
Right - because you're the one who linked to it. Nice promotion!

jali
02-21-2013, 08:56 AM
Here. ::hands the OP his missing R::

Now your name fits.

Yorikke
02-21-2013, 09:40 AM
Is she a French model?

bone jore

Edit : :(

Yorikke
02-21-2013, 09:44 AM
yes, i know that they are useing my thread to make funny me if pack in and quit the site they will win. there will be people will understand and get what iam asking. the rest who use my thread to make me one thing to said fuck them!!!

I don't think Megan Fox will have any problems with Brian Austin Green. She'll just give him an unexpected thumb up the ass, and he'll start being good real quick-like. Ever seen those things? (http://www.handresearch.com/thumbs/megan-fox-thumb-tribute.jpg)

terentii
02-21-2013, 09:46 AM
I thought we were all here to offer salacious comments on female Food Network presenters. :mad:

Marley23
02-21-2013, 09:53 AM
Say goodnight, cazyjohn. I'll leave this open because I don't want to kill all the fun.

Happy Scrappy Hero Pup
02-21-2013, 10:58 AM
Goodnight cazyjohn!

Sister Vigilante
02-21-2013, 12:41 PM
For what it's worth, my straight husband hates Giada and thinks she's a total fake.

Debaser
02-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Say goodnight, cazyjohn. I'll leave this open because I don't want to kill all the fun.

Hey! He was my favorite poster.

Flander
02-21-2013, 01:27 PM
I can't think of a lot of things more fun that Megan Fox and Giada. Giggidy.

gregorio
02-21-2013, 01:36 PM
meh! She's no Sissy Hankshaw (http://www.ifc.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/310x229_evencowgirlsgettheblues1.jpg).

I don't think Megan Fox will have any problems with Brian Austin Green. She'll just give him an unexpected thumb up the ass, and he'll start being good real quick-like. Ever seen those things? (http://www.handresearch.com/thumbs/megan-fox-thumb-tribute.jpg)

Chefguy
02-21-2013, 01:37 PM
Wasn't this same thread closed somewhere else?

ETA: oops, just saw Marley's note.

pulykamell
02-21-2013, 01:39 PM
This was locked, but then it became unlocked, so far as I can tell.

As for Giada? Shrug. Less annoying than Rachel Ray, but still not somebody I go to in search of recipes.

QuickSilver
02-21-2013, 04:16 PM
I'll watch her show just for the opportunity to see her Aunt Raffi on it. I love that woman.

"That's how you do your meatballs?... That's not how I do my meatballs, but it's you show... meh."

bienville
02-21-2013, 04:46 PM

Yeah, but cazyjohn was the entire reason why this Thread was fun.
Leaving this Thread open while cazyjohn can't participate is kind of like pimping out someone's wife because the husband's show got canceled.

Ostrya
02-21-2013, 04:55 PM
I feel badly, want to tell the poster that it was all in good fun, no hard feelings. I had a strong hunch that English was not on their first language list, had taken that into account. Still, I could not resist, the semblance of the "pimp her out" and "make end meet", were just too funny.

So CazyJohn, if you can read this, am hoping things go well for you where ever you might go, you cazy sonofagun, you.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.