PDA

View Full Version : Dexter might return

Bijou Drains
01-16-2014, 06:39 PM
I would think it would be a whole new direction but who knows what they will do, if this happens.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/dexter-michael-hall-return-show-spinoff-article-1.1582106

simster
01-16-2014, 06:55 PM
not surprising at all - reality is, I don't think the spin off has much chance without that kind of hook - we have tons of "stupid cop" shows on the airwaves now.

But after the disappointment that was the finale, I can't see the simfamily watching either way.

Zeldar
01-16-2014, 07:14 PM
I'm a fan of Hall's work and will surely give any new project involving him a fair chance. Dexter, as such, is not the place, though.

Maybe he'll go into the funeral business...

Fair Rarity
01-16-2014, 07:46 PM
But after the disappointment that was the finale, I can't see the simfamily watching either way.

I can't even watch reruns from the good seasons after that finale, I am so disappointed. I would have to be REALLY bored to pop that on unless the reviews were fantastic. Even then I'd just be thinking "Lumberjack ending" the whole time.

Bijou Drains
01-16-2014, 08:39 PM
maybe he will put on women's clothing and hang around in bars?

Zeldar
01-16-2014, 09:16 PM
maybe he will put on women's clothing and hang around in bars?

And be okay.

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.