PDA

View Full Version : What older, award winning actor has NOT been tapped up for a super-hero film?

Dale Sams
09-21-2017, 09:46 PM
Usually to play the role of the villain or guy behind the scenes or the mentor. It's a fairly rote formula actually. Keep in mind i haven't seen all these films. So if a role is a bit off...

Jeff Bridges
William Hurt
Michael Douglas
Robert Redford
Ben Kingsley
Mickey Rourke
Anthony Hopkins
Kevin Costner
Kurt Russell
Michael Keaton
Jeff Goldblum

Eliot Gould did the Oceans movies. They may as well be super-hero movies.

Glenn Close made an appearance

So who is left?

I don't see Eastwood doing it. Chris Walken i can see. Nicholson? (I know hes done it already) Geena Davis...James Brolin. Is Sam Watterson still around? Dustin Hoffman..

kenobi 65
09-21-2017, 09:54 PM
To your list of those who *have* been tapped, you can add:

- Patrick Stewart (Professor X)
- Ian McKellen (Magneto)
- Morgan Freeman (Lucius Fox in the Batman films)
- Michael Caine (Alfred in those same films)

Dale Sams
09-21-2017, 10:02 PM
Sub-question: I find it hard to believe no one has asked Spielberg to direct one. The guy who produced Amazing Stories certainly can't think he's above it. That's not a slam on him, it just seems like something he'd be good at and interested in.

SO...if you could give him any property that hasn't been done yet, what would it be? Has to be bright and iconic and probably optimistic...so I'd give him Justice Society. I think that's the only unproduced property left that seems like a good fit for him. or its marvel equiv, but groups like The Invaders arn't near as well known. Not that Justice Society is exactly that well known.

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-21-2017, 10:03 PM
Chris Walken i can see. Nicholson? (I know hes done it already)

Walken did it right after Nicholson.

Defensive Indifference
09-21-2017, 10:05 PM
Paul Scofield? Kirk Douglas? By the way, Douglas will be 101 in December! Scofield passed away in 2008.

kenobi 65
09-21-2017, 10:19 PM
Thinking about living Oscar winners who haven't, and who probably won't:

Daniel Day-Lewis
Meryl Streep (though she's done some less-than-serious roles, and I could see her taking on a role if it intrigued her)
Sean Penn
Al Pacino

Helen Mirren was in RED, which, while not a superhero film per se, was based on a comic book series.

Judi Dench hasn't done a superhero film, but she's been in a bunch of Bond films, as well as "Chronicles of Riddick," so I could picture her doing one.

astorian
09-21-2017, 10:56 PM
Jeremy Irons has been playing Alfred the butler.

Little Nemo
09-21-2017, 11:00 PM
I'm surprised Robert de Niro hasn't done a superhero movie (I'm not counting Rocky and Bullwinkle as a superhero movie). He's got the Oscar credibility. And let's face facts, he's taken roles a lot worse than supervillian (now I'm counting Rocky and Bullwinkle).

E-DUB
09-21-2017, 11:03 PM
Sean Penn would be awesome as a Spidey villain. Can't decide which one, but he'd be awesome.

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-21-2017, 11:03 PM
Al Pacino

Helen Mirren was in RED, which, while not a superhero film per se, was based on a comic book series.

Pacino -- along with Dustin Hoffman, who got mentioned upthread -- arguably counts thanks to DICK TRACY. (Hell, everybody was in that one: Warren Beatty, of course; but also James Caan, Mandy Patinkin, Dick Van Dyke, Kathy Bates...)

Dale Sams
09-21-2017, 11:09 PM
I'm surprised Robert de Niro hasn't done a superhero movie (I'm not counting Rocky and Bullwinkle as a superhero movie). He's got the Oscar credibility. And let's face facts, he's taken roles a lot worse than supervillian (now I'm counting Rocky and Bullwinkle).

I have a hard time seeing him do anything other than say his Brazil character. Swing in, wink and away he goes. Let me think about it. What shady, older head of agency roles haven't been filled?

Guess he could play the rebooted Uncle Ben. He wasn't in Homecoming was he?

Could be Alpha Flight's nemesis Jerry Jaxon but really that's just a retooled Iron Monger kind of.

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-21-2017, 11:13 PM
I have a hard time seeing him do anything other than say his Brazil character. Swing in, wink and away he goes. Let me think about it. What shady, older head of agency roles haven't been filled?

Silvio Manfredi?

Dale Sams
09-21-2017, 11:14 PM
Sean Penn would be awesome as a Spidey villain. Can't decide which one, but he'd be awesome.

Not a villain but he could be Phil Sheldon from Marvels.

Guest-starring: Id!
09-21-2017, 11:24 PM
Chris Cooper
John Goodman
Steve Buscemi
William H Macy
Don Johnson (actually Boy and His Dog.....aaaa forget it)
I'm sure a great way to revive the career of the much-maligned Mr. Busey is cast him in a role where he's, well, Busey-like, and then during a pcp-addled tear through town he falls into a dumpster and re-emerges as:

SUPER REALLY FRAZZLED MOUTH-FROTHING BANZAI JUGGERNAUT OF HEP C CONGRATULATORY GOODNESS.

Asuka
09-21-2017, 11:54 PM

He'd be perfect as Hank Pym

kenobi 65
09-22-2017, 12:17 AM
William H Macy

He was awesome as The Shoveler in "Mystery Men." :)

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-22-2017, 12:21 AM
Chris Cooper

Did one of the Andrew Garfield SPIDER-MAN flicks.

Robot Arm
09-22-2017, 12:37 AM
Gene Hackman, although he appears to be retired now.

William H MacyHe was awesome as The Shoveler in "Mystery Men." :)Okay then, Felicity Huffman.

kenobi 65
09-22-2017, 01:07 AM
Gene Hackman, although he appears to be retired now.

Hackman was Lex Luthor in three of Christopher Reeve's Superman films (I, II, and IV).

GuanoLad
09-22-2017, 01:57 AM
Guess he could play the rebooted Uncle Ben. He wasn't in Homecoming was he?Robert De Niro married to Marisa Tomei? Ew. More likely it would be George Clooney.

Robot Arm
09-22-2017, 02:06 AM
Hackman was Lex Luthor in three of Christopher Reeve's Superman films (I, II, and IV).Oh, of course. I forgot all about those for some reason.

09-22-2017, 02:11 AM
He was awesome as The Shoveler in "Mystery Men." :)

Yes, shovelly terror.
Congrats on 10 grand. You now bear that "hidden mark" that no one knows about.

Did one of the Andrew Garfield SPIDER-MAN flicks.

Ignorance admittedly internalized.

Okay then, Felicity Huffman.

I'd say more Nina Hartley.

kenobi 65
09-22-2017, 02:16 AM
You now bear that "hidden mark" that no one knows about.

Another one? I think I have 6 now. Or maybe 7. They're well hidden.

TonySinclair
09-22-2017, 06:30 AM
I immediately thought of Robert Duvall, but on second thought, Gus McCrae was kind of a super-hero.

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-22-2017, 07:26 AM
I immediately thought of Robert Duvall, but on second thought, Gus McCrae was kind of a super-hero.

Not reallly the same thing, but: he was in PHENOMENON, where John Travolta gets superpowers and uses them to help people.

msmith537
09-22-2017, 07:38 AM
Meryl Streep
Tom Hanks
Leonardo DeCaprio
Tom Cruise (I briefly considered Edge of Tomorrow to be a super hero movie because he has super powers (Groundhogs Day time travel), but decided that it must be a movie with at least 1 costumed named hero with an alter ego).
Brad Pitt
Dennis Hopper

Gyrate
09-22-2017, 07:42 AM
Brad PittDoes playing Metro Man in Megamind count?

Don Draper
09-22-2017, 08:02 AM
Usually to play the role of the villain or guy behind the scenes or the mentor. It's a fairly rote formula actually. Keep in mind i haven't seen all these films. So if a role is a bit off...

Jeff Bridges
William Hurt
Michael Douglas
Robert Redford
Ben Kingsley
Mickey Rourke
Anthony Hopkins
Kevin Costner
Kurt Russell
Michael Keaton
Jeff Goldblum

Eliot Gould did the Oceans movies. They may as well be super-hero movies.

Glenn Close made an appearance

So who is left?

I don't see Eastwood doing it. Chris Walken i can see. Nicholson? (I know hes done it already) Geena Davis...James Brolin. Is Sam Watterson still around? Dustin Hoffman..

Add Rosemary Prinze, Sally Field, Marisa Tomei, and Michelle Pfeiffer to your above list. Prinze, Field, and Tomei all played Spider-Man's Aunt May (mentor role) and Michelle Pfeiffer is set to play Janet Van Dyne (the first Wasp) in the upcoming "Ant-Man & the Wasp" movie. The Wasp was also not a villain, but she was Pym's partner and was pretty much a major "behind the scenes" (her disappearance into the microverse was a major plot driver for the first film.)

Also, J.K. Simmons played J. Jonah Jameson, Peter Parker's boss / Spider-Man's nemesis.

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-22-2017, 08:11 AM
Dennis Hopper

Hopper -- who's dead, right? -- was a cult leader in THE CROW: WICKED PRAYER, where Edward Furlong gets the Brandon Lee powers and the 'Justice In Whiteface' persona after being attacked by murderous biker David Boreanaz.

Poysyn
09-22-2017, 08:56 AM
Add Rosemary Prinze, Sally Field, Marisa Tomei, and Michelle Pfeiffer to your above list. Prinze, Field, and Tomei all played Spider-Man's Aunt May (mentor role) and Michelle Pfeiffer is set to play Janet Van Dyne (the first Wasp) in the upcoming "Ant-Man & the Wasp" movie. The Wasp was also not a villain, but she was Pym's partner and was pretty much a major "behind the scenes" (her disappearance into the microverse was a major plot driver for the first film.)

Also, J.K. Simmons played J. Jonah Jameson, Peter Parker's boss / Spider-Man's nemesis.

Michelle Pfeiffer was in Batman Returns as the BEST Catwoman.

CalMeacham
09-22-2017, 09:48 AM
Paul Scofield? Kirk Douglas? By the way, Douglas will be 101 in December! Scofield passed away in 2008.

I came in to mention Douglas, although noting that between his age and his after-stroke difficulties (which still haven't stopped him from appearing in films!) he's unlikely to appear.

But I have to point out that he starred in the very comic-strippy 1979 film The Villain

Alongside the (then still little-known) Arnold Schwartzenegger, no less!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Villain_(1979_film)

And with Ann-Margaret as the heroine.

kenobi 65
09-22-2017, 10:06 AM
But I have to point out that he starred in the very comic-strippy 1979 film The Villain

I loved that movie! It was essentially a live-action Road Runner cartoon. :D

Don Draper
09-22-2017, 10:18 AM
Michelle Pfeiffer was in Batman Returns as the BEST Catwoman.

True, but that was BEFORE she would be considered an "older" veteran actor. (She was at the pinnacle of her awesome young hotness when she played Catwoman. Was she even in her 30s when she played the role?)

DrCube
09-22-2017, 10:34 AM
Hopper -- who's dead, right? -- was a cult leader in THE CROW: WICKED PRAYER, where Edward Furlong gets the Brandon Lee powers and the 'Justice In Whiteface' persona after being attacked by murderous biker David Boreanaz.

He was also King Koopa in the Super Mario Bros movie. It's not a comic book, but I'd say Mario counts as a superhero, right? (Speaking of which, why aren't there way more Mario movies??)

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-22-2017, 10:43 AM
True, but that was BEFORE she would be considered an "older" veteran actor. (She was at the pinnacle of her awesome young hotness when she played Catwoman. Was she even in her 30s when she played the role?)

Wiki says she was 33 when they started filming, 34 when it hit theaters.

CalMeacham
09-22-2017, 10:44 AM
I don't think Omar Sharif has been tapped for any superhero films, ever, although he has been in some wild films. I'm surprised that he said he was disgusted by his role in The 13th Warrior -- he played a wise arab mentor to the Arabic hero of the story (admittedly played by the non-Arabic Antonio Banderas). How much more positive of a role do you want?

CalMeacham
09-22-2017, 10:47 AM
Does Julie Andrews count? Do we consider Shrek or Despicable Me "superhero movies"?

kayaker
09-22-2017, 11:04 AM
Paul Reubens?

Don Draper
09-22-2017, 12:43 PM
Wiki says she was 33 when they started filming, 34 when it hit theaters.

Nevertheless, her Catwoman role doesn't count as per the OP guidelines.

G0sp3l
09-22-2017, 01:08 PM
He'd be perfect as Hank Pym

I see what you did there.

msmith537
09-22-2017, 01:21 PM
Does playing Metro Man in Megamind count?

It does. I forgot all about that!

He was also King Koopa in the Super Mario Bros movie. It's not a comic book, but I'd say Mario counts as a superhero, right? (Speaking of which, why aren't there way more Mario movies??)

I don't think it did well in theaters and with the possible exceptions of the Tomb Raider and Resident Evil franchises, videogame movies tend to fare poorly. Which is a shame, because I can think of a fair number of videogames that might make good films - Fallout, Halo, The Last of Us, Bioshock, Metal Gear, Dead Rising (if done in a slightly tongue in cheek Zombieland style) just to name a few. They could also make very very bad films.

msmith537
09-22-2017, 01:22 PM
Clint Eastwood

I don't think Omar Sharif has been tapped for any superhero films, ever, although he has been in some wild films. I'm surprised that he said he was disgusted by his role in The 13th Warrior -- he played a wise arab mentor to the Arabic hero of the story (admittedly played by the non-Arabic Antonio Banderas). How much more positive of a role do you want?

I think a lot of people were disgusted by a lot of things in The 13th Warrior. Personally, I don't think the film is that bad as a sort of Viking Seven Samurai / Magnificent Seven

Dale Sams
09-22-2017, 01:28 PM

I also blanked on the Bale movies so add Oldman and Neeson.

mbh
09-22-2017, 04:08 PM
Paul Reubens?Played the Penguin's father in Batman Returns.

kenobi 65
09-22-2017, 04:15 PM
(Paul Reubens) Played the Penguin's father in Batman Returns.

And was also The Spleen in "Mystery Men."

kayaker
09-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Wow

Don Draper
09-22-2017, 05:01 PM
Thanks to this thread, I now have the image in my head of Woody Allen starring as the Molecule Man in some MCU movie, and Wallace Shawn as the Mole Man.

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-22-2017, 05:28 PM
Thanks to this thread, I now have the image in my head of Woody Allen starring as the Molecule Man in some MCU movie, and Wallace Shawn as the Mole Man.

Mel Brooks as the Tinkerer. "A freeze ray, you want? What do I know from freeze rays? Here, lemme rig you up a blinding-flash strobe thing out of household appliances, maybe toss in some sonics for you to blanket the area; they'll be so dazzled and dazed while the knockout gas is getting 'em, who cares if they're frozen in place?"

Wolf333
09-22-2017, 05:29 PM
Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson, and Michael Caine in "Kingsman: The Secret Service".

Also, Tim Robbins in "Green Lantern", Alfred Molina and Willem Dafoe in "Spiderman" & "Spiderman 2".

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-22-2017, 05:34 PM
Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson, and Michael Caine in "Kingsman: The Secret Service".

That's your go-to for Samuel L. Jackson being in a comic-book superhero movie?

Poysyn
09-22-2017, 05:53 PM
And was also The Spleen in "Mystery Men."

Does Buffy count as a Superhero? He was in the movie too...?

Wolf333
09-22-2017, 06:07 PM
That's your go-to for Samuel L. Jackson being in a comic-book superhero movie?

I thought "The Spirit" was too obvious.

Little Nemo
09-22-2017, 06:56 PM
Leslie Uggams is another "prestige" actress brought in the a superhero movie (Deadpool) to give it some weight.

09-22-2017, 07:11 PM
Wow

:p:p:p:p*

I honestly feel Tom Waits would be great as a downbeat superhero, playing some shithole gig that still allows smoking, but aware that in the crowd are two Russian thugs who are out for a couple rounds before they break into the Grand Museum later that night. Still trying to figure out what magical superpowers he can deploy against these brutish, nasty perps.

*uh...me too. ::kicks pidgeon-toed at dirt::

Prof. Pepperwinkle
09-22-2017, 07:56 PM
Goldie Hawn, Bette Midler, Lily Tomlin.

glowacks
09-23-2017, 03:11 AM
I don't think it did well in theaters and with the possible exceptions of the Tomb Raider and Resident Evil franchises, videogame movies tend to fare poorly. Which is a shame, because I can think of a fair number of videogames that might make good films - Fallout, Halo, The Last of Us, Bioshock, Metal Gear, Dead Rising (if done in a slightly tongue in cheek Zombieland style) just to name a few. They could also make very very bad films.

The recent Warcraft didn't do too well either.

kaylasdad99
09-23-2017, 04:24 AM
Is Harry Potter a superhero? If not, we can count Maggie Smith as one yet to be tapped.

ETA: I'm gonna throw in Angela Lansbury.

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-23-2017, 09:14 AM
ETA: I'm gonna throw in Angela Lansbury.

I think she gets a point for THE PURPLE MASK, which did the "Scarlet Pimpernel" thing with a bit of a "Zorro" twist.

astorian
09-23-2017, 10:54 AM
Has Ed Harris or Denzel Washington done a superhero film?

astorian
09-23-2017, 10:58 AM
Woody Harrelson?

Richard Dreyfuss

astorian
09-23-2017, 11:04 AM
F. Murray Abraham has done cartoonish Roles, but no superhero movies I can see.

astorian
09-23-2017, 11:10 AM
Late Winslet?

CalMeacham
09-23-2017, 05:33 PM
F. Murray Abraham has done cartoonish Roles, but no superhero movies I can see.

Does The Last Action Hero count?

Ethilrist
09-23-2017, 06:35 PM
Jodie Foster
James Caan
Malcolm McDowell
Amy Irving
Bruce Dern
Jamie Lee Curtis
Tom Skerritt
Jessica Lange
Ryan O'Neal
Shirley MacLaine

I honestly feel Tom Waits would be great as a downbeat superhero, playing some shithole gig that still allows smoking, but aware that in the crowd are two Russian thugs who are out for a couple rounds before they break into the Grand Museum later that night. Still trying to figure out what magical superpowers he can deploy against these brutish, nasty perps.
Perhaps he could play a broken-down weapons technician who lives in an abandoned amusement park and sells non-lethal weaponry to a group of plucky adventurers.

kenobi 65
09-23-2017, 06:42 PM
Woody Harrelson?

Richard Dreyfuss

I've never heard of it, but Harrelson played the title role in a Canadian film called Defendor (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1303828/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_30).

The closest that Dreyfuss has come, as far as I can tell, is in being one of the villains in RED.

kenobi 65
09-23-2017, 06:44 PM

Waits, too, was in Mystery Men; he played Doc Heller, a mad scientist who helps the team.

Edit: I now see that that's what Ethilrist was referring to a few posts ago. :D

The Other Waldo Pepper
09-24-2017, 09:23 AM
Older? Sure, he's in his 70s. Award-winning? Emmy for his writing; Grammy for his music; and, now that he has an Oscar, could EGOT if his latest Broadway effort gets him a Tony win the way his last one got him Tony nominations.

And I don't care what role stand-up's elder statesman plays -- Jackson Day? -- as long as it ends with Hawkeye putting an arrow through the head of Steve Martin.

Superdude
09-24-2017, 11:36 AM
Harrison Ford?

Loach
09-24-2017, 11:42 AM
Mark Rylance is an academy award winning actor and accomplished stage actor. So far no comic book role.

Dale Sams
09-24-2017, 07:55 PM
Older? Sure, he's in his 70s. Award-winning? Emmy for his writing; Grammy for his music; and, now that he has an Oscar, could EGOT if his latest Broadway effort gets him a Tony win the way his last one got him Tony nominations.

And I don't care what role stand-up's elder statesman plays -- Jackson Day? -- as long as it ends with Hawkeye putting an arrow through the head of Steve Martin.

I'm pretty loose with EGOT's*

Tracy: "A daytime Emmy??"
Whoopi: "It counts."

But i don't know if Honorary Oscar should count. A guy who was never nominated for an Academy Award has an honorary one??...oh what the hell...I came here to say that Martin is so talented that he's easily EGOT worthy so ...OK!!

Also:

1. I'm amused his Emmy is 48 years old as a writer on the Smothers Brothers.

2. I'm surprised his pre 2016 work has never been Tony Award nominated.

Don Draper
09-25-2017, 08:22 AM
Looking at Jane Fonda's red carpet Emmy photo (https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/p2BzhEfQ0TPwHNIBbaXYwK6GvhQ/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2017/09/17/016/n/1922564/fb4134ef59bf041961ce17.39323024_edit_img_cover_file_44034356_1505689977/i/Jane-Fonda-Dress-2017-Emmys.jpg), it struck me that she would make a great Madame Web (http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/c/a/Cassandra_Webb.jpg).

CalMeacham
09-25-2017, 08:36 AM
Looking at Jane Fonda's red carpet Emmy photo (https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/p2BzhEfQ0TPwHNIBbaXYwK6GvhQ/fit-in/1024x1024/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-/2017/09/17/016/n/1922564/fb4134ef59bf041961ce17.39323024_edit_img_cover_file_44034356_1505689977/i/Jane-Fonda-Dress-2017-Emmys.jpg), it struck me that she would make a great Madame Web (http://www.comicbookreligion.com/img/c/a/Cassandra_Webb.jpg).

well, heck, she's already been a great Barbarella:

https://theredlist.com/media/database/settings/cinema/1960-1970/barbarella/005-barbarella-theredlist.jpg

Based on the Jean-Claude Forest comic strip from France:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarella_(comics)

If that doesn't qualify as a super-hero and a super-hero film, what does?

msmith537
09-25-2017, 02:39 PM
Jodie Foster
James Caan
Malcolm McDowell
Amy Irving
Bruce Dern
Jamie Lee Curtis
Tom Skerritt
Jessica Lange
Ryan O'Neal
Shirley MacLaine

Perhaps he could play a broken-down weapons technician who lives in an abandoned amusement park and sells non-lethal weaponry to a group of plucky adventurers.

James Caan - Dick Tracy

Malcom McDowell- Does Tank Girl or Fist of the North Star count?

Don Draper
09-25-2017, 02:48 PM
well, heck, she's already been a great Barbarella:

https://theredlist.com/media/database/settings/cinema/1960-1970/barbarella/005-barbarella-theredlist.jpg

Based on the Jean-Claude Forest comic strip from France:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbarella_(comics)

If that doesn't qualify as a super-hero and a super-hero film, what does?

But as with Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman, Fonda was not yet an older, award-winning 'established' actor when she made Barbarella. At that point, she was best known for being Henry Fonda's daughter and was young enough to play a sexy ingenue.

kenobi 65
09-25-2017, 02:51 PM
Harrison Ford?

He's certainly been in a number of sci-fi films (Star Wars, Blade Runner, Ender's Game, Cowboys & Aliens), plus the pulp Indiana Jones films, but never an actual superhero movie.

He's definitely given the sense that he felt somewhat pigeonholed by his work on the Star Wars and Indiana Jones movies, and I suspect that, particularly in the '90s, he specifically choose roles that were far away from that sort of thing.

Folacin
09-25-2017, 04:52 PM

Yes, yes, +1s are frowned upon on this board, but ++++1

SuperNelson
09-30-2017, 12:46 PM
:p:p:p:p*

*uh...me too. ::kicks pidgeon-toed at dirt::
Obviously Dracula started as a Bram Stoker novel, but would Waits' performance as Renfield count?

msmith537
10-01-2017, 09:47 PM
Daniel Day Lewis
Sean Penn
F. Murray Abraham

ftg
10-02-2017, 08:05 AM
I was thinking Sam Elliot but checking IMDb showed he was in Ghost Rider.

Ghost Rider doesn't count, does it?

Send questions for Cecil Adams to: cecil@straightdope.com

Send comments about this website to: webmaster@straightdope.com

Terms of Use / Privacy Policy

Advertise on the Straight Dope!
(Your direct line to thousands of the smartest, hippest people on the planet, plus a few total dipsticks.)

Copyright 2018 STM Reader, LLC.