View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 07:21 AM
Vinyl Turnip Vinyl Turnip is offline
Charter Member
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 19,115
Originally Posted by Chefguy View Post
Electrical: calling a receptacle a "wall socket". I know it's just trade ignorance, but it bugs me.
I'm not in the trade, but please fight my ignorance: is "wall socket" not just one of the commonly used terms for "receptacle"?