View Single Post
Old 04-03-2016, 09:27 AM
andrea_green andrea_green is offline
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 267
Is there a term for a person with ambiguous first/last names?

I am wondering what might be the best way to describe someone whose surname and given name could both be interpreted as a first name.

For example: Kyle Maxwell, Duncan Kennedy, Wilson James.