View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 04:35 PM
Kedikat Kedikat is offline
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 388
Seems like a tool.
The two smooth polished ends being the important parts. The center portion after the ridges being less important. The square center, so your tool does not always roll away.
Maybe you used it to align two pieces. Hold them so as you did something to them. Or it kept them apart but under control. A spreader.
Not very worn or scratched. So used with cloth? Or something soft. A temporary plug between two tubes? Just tossing out ideas to see if it triggers more ideas.