View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 10:16 PM
Melbourne Melbourne is offline
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 3,461
For some reason, not a term I hear used in AUS now. 3rd Degree Burn == Full Thickness Burn for the last 30 years or so. A deep tissue burn would just be called a deep tissue burn.