View Single Post
Old 06-18-2019, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveFree View Post
You blew that way out of proportion, and I don't appreciate how you re-edited the quote from someone else to make it seem like I made the rape comment.

I need not read any of those links. Go ahead and bash me more.

My wife, who obviously knows me to the core, even said... sure you should have called first, but these people don't know the good person that I am. I don't harm people, nor do I intimidate, harass. People who actually know me, know I have good intentions in this world of ours. Continue on.
Interesting that you either didn't ask your wife's advice before doing this highly creepy thing, or you did, she told you not to, and you blew her off, just like you've blown off the advice, feelings, and lived experiences of every woman in this thread. I have zero evidence you're a good person and a mountain of evidence that you trample over people's boundaries, get defensive rather than listening even when you've solicited feedback, mock and belittle women for their well-founded fears, and probably make up details as you go along to make yourself look better.