View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Dallas Jones Dallas Jones is offline
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Orygun forest
Posts: 4,702
Call your local county building codes office and find the locate service. You may also have to talk to the water company and the power company. There should be no charge.

***Anything else and you are likely to get yourself killed, or badly injured, or a whopping damage bill for utilities. You could be next year's Darwin Award winner.

Locate services are usually free for this very reason. It is not a do-it-yourself option.