View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 05:55 AM
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magiver View Post
Yes, I'm determined to talk about motive because people die from the intent to kill.
Intent alone isn't enough. The means to kill is also important, and the handy availability of semiautomatic firearms allows virtually anyone with the intent to kill to do so on a large scale.

Quote:
We carried knives to school when I was growing up. Guns were easily available. In other words, it was EASIER to kill each other when I went to school. You don't seem to grasp this.
Of course I grasp it. I don't know how old you are, but the murder rate in the U.S. is about as low now as it was in 1965. The idea of a weekly school shooting is fairly recent, though.

Quote:
As long as the desire to kill is there then alternate methods will be used. If the Columbine murderers had used cars they could have killed far more children because the scene of the crime would have been in constant motion.
I'm afraid you're sliding into pure fantasy here, and I can't keep trying to pull you out.