View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Winkelried View Post
Or you can send a NSFW photo and I can crop it to only include the face and neck.
Arnold, it seems to me that the revival of the online portrait gallery you have embarked upon may soon become too much for you to handle on your own.

The project has already grown steadily in size and scope to the extent that you should now urgently consider delegating some of your responsibilities to others. At the same time, I personally have been giving some thought as to how I can help this online community of ours, how I can give something back in small recompense for the unalloyed joy it has brought to me over the years.

I am therefore willing to offer my services in the soulless and routinely mundane task of receiving photos of naked women and cropping them for acceptability to the gallery. Fitting this work into my already busy schedule will be a problem, but if sacrifices have to be made in the best interests of the board then I am prepared to make them. You may commence sending such photos to me very quickly indeed, or now, whichever is the sooner.

There is simply no need to thank me. I don't want thanks, just send the photos. You are doing your bit, and I must do mine.