View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 11:31 PM
zweisamkeit zweisamkeit is offline
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: detroit, east-side
Posts: 4,437
A good place to start would be your state's SHPO (State Historic Preservation Office; most often pronounced "shippo"). Any nominations to be added to the National Register (of Historic Places) has to go through the SHPO, along with any state-level historic site/landmark/district.