View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magellan01 View Post
Here's a good explanation of the alignment of Soros's desires and the caravan.
I didn't click your link (Soros gives to charity, Dog bites man come back when you have Man bites dog, or Trump gives to charity). But, not recognizing your "news source," I did Google it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mediabiasfactcheck.com review of onenewsnow
Right-wing, tending to Extreme

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Factual Reporting: MIXED

Notes: OneNewsNow is a news and opinion website with a very strong Christian Right bias. OneNewsNow publishes unscientific news stories and does not source to legitimate sources. They do post some serious news that is not related to politics, that is fairly balanced. (12/15/2016)
With thousands of different sources on the 'Web, I'm always curious how they're chosen. Is this a go-to source for you? Linked from another news source? Result of Google search? None of my business?

(For that matter, how reliable is mediabiasfactcheck.com ? I was led there by Google. Googling it in turn leads to generally favorable reviews except from right-wing outlets hardly surprising of course since right-wing facts often fail under scrutiny from fact checkers.)