View Single Post
Old 05-15-2012, 06:26 PM
florez florez is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Alaska
Posts: 840
Originally Posted by pkbites View Post
You go to Anchorage, rent the cheapest apartment you can find, and get an Alaska drivers license. Voilą you are a resident of Alaska. You are allowed to leave a place you are a resident of and still be a resident.
For PFD eligibility, you report all absences from the state over 90 days, and no PFD for over 180 day absences from the state. People get in trouble for fraud just for forgetting to report, or not keeping track of days in state.