View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 12:09 PM

SDMB Flash Fiction Sweatshop

Attention Dopers! The Resurrected Flash Fiction Sweatshop has begun!

Here are the rules.

1. Email SDMBSweatshop@gmail.com to get your three content words. These words must be used somewhere in your work; verbs can be used in any tense.
2. Write your flash fiction! The work must be no longer than 500 words and it must be prose.
3. Reply to the email containing your three content words within 2 hours. In that reply, include your work in the body of the email. Do not send attachments.
4. All submissions must be received by 2:00 Central Time on Sunday, April 22. I will start posting them around that time.

Please refrain from commenting on this thread until all submissions are up. That way, all submissions stay at the top of the thread. I will post when they are all up and the thread is open for voting and comments. I will post the voting deadline at that point, too. Vote for your favorite and feel free to leave constructive comments on the work. No trolling, please.

All of the works will be posted under my name to keep the voting anonymous. One work is mine, though. Once voting closes, I will provide the authors of the works.

Good luck and have fun!