View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnT View Post
The man is having a psychotic episode as I type this, and has been having this episode for days. Anyone debating the other side of this is purposely not paying attention.

My $.02
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThelmaLou View Post
+1
Trump's psychotic episode is going to involve the entire government, potentially. He's got NOAA to throw the Birmingham National Weather Service under the bus, in an attempt to "prove" that Trump's 100%-wrong Sunday remarks were actually correct (they weren't) :

Quote:
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) released a statement Friday evening disavowing a days-old tweet from the National Weather Service that contradicted President Trump over the reach of Hurricane Dorian.

The NOAA statement, which was unsigned and posted to the agency's website on Friday, said that the "Birmingham National Weather Service’s Sunday morning tweet spoke in absolute terms that were inconsistent with probabilities from the best forecast products available at the time."...
https://thehill.com/news-by-subject/...rump-hurricane

As the same source notes, Trump had gotten a Rear Admiral to back up his "I was right nanny nanny boo boo" claims on the day before. Of course the Rear Admiral probably had his fingers crossed behind his, er, rear, while spouting the mendacious remarks.

Trump will shut down the entire government unless CNN, MSNBC and the rest start broadcasting The Dear Leader Was Completely Right And We Were Completely Wrong messages post haste.

He might even resort to nuclear strikes. Would that surprise anyone?