View Single Post
Old 02-05-2016, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoneburg View Post
Are you asking me for evidence that an alleged crime did NOT happen 4-5 years ago in another city from where I live? Let me go check my magic cabinet...
So then let the prosecutors and defense lawyers handle it and get to the bottom of the case.

Quote:
Because... when it was reported, that was one of the things being reported...? That there was no violence, force or threat involved.
http://www.theguardian.com/media/201...assange-sweden

Quote:
According to her statement she "tried to put on some articles of clothing as it was going too quickly and uncomfortably but Assange ripped them off again". Miss A told police that she didn't want to go any further "but that it was too late to stop Assange as she had gone along with it so far", and so she allowed him to undress her.

According to the statement, Miss A then realised he was trying to have unprotected sex with her. She told police that she had tried a number of times to reach for a condom but Assange had stopped her by holding her arms and pinning her legs. The statement records Miss A describing how Assange then released her arms and agreed to use a condom, but she told the police that at some stage Assange had "done something" with the condom that resulted in it becoming ripped, and ejaculated without withdrawing.
Sounds like force and thread to me.

Quote:
Oh, you're one of those Trump people who like shitting on women for the way they look? Gotcha.
Yes and you defend rapists because he can stick a thumb in Uncle Sam's eye.