View Single Post
Old 10-30-2017, 11:56 PM
Arms of Steel, Leg of Jello
Charter Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterion View Post
I'll give you Markos Moulistas (who is a dumbfuck, but not an unknown one) for his simple-yet-totally-impossible four-step plan to shove Pelosi into the Presidency. It's not really worth finding the one-offs on that site whose random writers showed no understanding of politics, law, or the Constitution in an attempt to shove Clinton in.

The Republicans should give up on Clinton. They won't, because they're desperate to deflect and they don't have anything else. It's been a while since I've seen any real "magical Clinton presidency" thinking, but I won't be surprised if it kicks up again with these initial indictments.
What's so stupid about it? Besides the fact it's pretty much impossible, it is a legitimate way to do it. That's the actual order of succession.
The only "if" is whether the Pres. and VP can be impeached simultaneously.

Let's not be too hasty about not knowing the Constitution. Take a look at Trump and tell me with a straight face that knows anything beyond the 2nd. Amendment.

That's one person, you said various liberal sites. Link 'em up. Show it's a prevalent view among liberals in general.