View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 11:36 AM
Bear_Nenno's Avatar
Bear_Nenno is offline
Endowment Member
Charter Member
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Bavaria
Posts: 8,798
Originally Posted by DummyGladHands View Post
I recently had to renew my drivers license because I hit a javelina while driving. Long, convoluted story. It seems to me they wanted a local utility bill with my name and address, I don't have that, can't get it. So passport for me. How do I get a passport card, googs keeps bring up weird ass sites for me.
It's the same application process as the renewing passport book. Complete a Form DS-82, and mail it in with your passport book, the fees, and a photograph. They will return your passport book and send you the passport card in separate mailings.