View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigamarole View Post
The Balance challenge is just a bonus He run; you don't get any new perks or anything from it and it's repeatable. So when you first get it, it's not necessarily a good idea to run it if it's going to more than double the time it takes you to get to Z40. Once you are progressed enough that you can overcome the negatives fairly easily, then it's worth it to run as long as it's taking you less than 2x the time to get to Z40 as you would without it.

A similar, but much harder challenge opens up at Z80 (Electricity). Doesn't seem remotely worth it until you are much further progressed and can get to Z80 again fairly easily.
Yeah, but Balance seemed to me to be faster than a normal run, even right after I got it. Your mileage may vary. I haven't even tried Electricity yet, but that one doesn't have anything like the massive production bonus of Balance. I probably won't run it for quite a while, as I have a number of regular challenges queued up once I finish my current long slog to level 100. 4 levels to go.