View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 08:53 AM

"I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living, or get busy dying."

Tim Robbins 10/16/58 Andy Dufresne "How can you be so obtuse?"
Morgan Freeman 6/1/37 Ellis Boyd 'Red' Redding "It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free."
Bob Gunton 11/15/45 Warden Samuel Norton "Salvation lies within"
William Sadler 4/13/50 Heywood "The Count of Monte Crisco… …by Alexandree Dumb-ass." "And it's fat ass by a nose!"
Clancy Brown 1/5/59 Captain Byron Hadley "Drink up while it's cold, ladies."
Gil Bellows 6/28/67 Tommy Williams "Hey, c'mon, old boys? You're movin' like molasses! Makin' me look bad!"
Mark Rolston 12/7/56 Bogs Diamond "Now I'm going to open my fly……."
Frank Medrano 5/20/58 Fat Ass "I don't belong here! I want to go home! I want my mother!"
Don McManus 11/8/59 Guard Wiley - guard who congratulates Andy on receiving funding for library and then was on toilet when Andy plays Marriage of Figaro
David Proval 5/20/42 Snooze "Oh, man, Andy came down by me and asked for a rope?"
Gary Lee Davis 1/2/46 Rooster - one of the 3 sisters whose nose that Andy broke
Jeffrey DeMunn 4/25/47 DA who prosecuted Andy "And that also is very convenient, isn't it, Mr. Dufresne?"
Bill Bolender 11/14/40 Elmo Blatch - real murderer of Andy's wife & her lover

Alternates:
Paul Kennedy 7/1/62 1967 Food-Way Manager - told Red he didn't need to ask permission to take a piss
Brian Libby unknown Floyd "That's 'Cristo' you dumb shit."
Dion Anderson unknown Head Bull Haig "You better be sick or dead in there, I shit you not!"

In Memory:
James Whitmore 10/1/21 2/6/09 Brooks Hatlen "And then Andy says, 'Mr. Dekins, do you want your sons to go to Harvard… or Yale?'"
James Kisicki 4/14/38 11/27/17 Bank Manager "I must say, I'm sorry to be losing your business. I hope you'll enjoy living abroad."

Clean list of actors from one of the best movies ever:

Tim Robbins
Morgan Freeman
Bob Gunton
William Sadler
Clancy Brown
Gil Bellows
Mark Rolston
Frank Medrano
Don McManus
David Proval
Gary Lee Davis