View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elendil's Heir View Post
Welcome back, congrats on your promotion, and as ever, thank you for your service to our country!

Other than the promotion, anything particularly noteworthy happen at the USDB since you started your previous thread?

Any unanswered questions from before that you think you would now be able to answer?

Any questions we haven't asked yet that you've been just dying to answer?

Ooo, here's a new one, I think: Any prison movies that you think are particularly good and/or accurate?
Thank you for your support. I am but a cog in the system, but I do like the thanks.

We have had two fameous (or infamous) guests arrive at the facility near us. If you have seen the news for the last year, you know who they are. I can't comment on either of the two.

There are a couple of things I may have said before, but I think should be said about my prison.

First, rape is uncommon. An inmate is more likely to be raped before he enlists in the Military or after when he is out in the community than he is to be raped in the USDB. It isn't that male on male sexual assault is not reported. It is that it doesn't happen in my facility.

One thing I meant to get back to previously was the housing of Officers. If an Officer is confined prior to his/her trial, the Officer may be housed in a Regional Confinement Facility. Most, however, are confined to local jails. When the sentence is passed, the Officers will be housed in my facility regardless of the sentence. It isn't that there is a reason to keep the Officers in a jail, it just means that there is less of a chance that the Officer will see a Soldier that they used to command.

SFC Schwartz