View Single Post
Old 05-11-2009, 08:41 PM
Charter Member

Stupid Republican Meme of the Day

(which others will probably pick up once they stop whining about Wanda Sykes)

Started by duly elected loonball Pete "We could learn a lot from the Taliban insurgency!" Sessions:

Quote:
Sessions told the Times that Obama's plan is to "diminish employment and diminish stock prices." By doing so, Obama "intended to inflict damage and hardship on the free enterprise system, if not to kill it" as part of a "divide and conquer" strategy to consolidate power.
And now picked up by the Leader of the Republican Party himself, Rush Limbaugh:

Quote:
LIMBAUGH: As the economy performs worse than expected, the deficit for the 2010 budget year beginning in October will worsen by $87 billion to $1.3 trillion. The deterioration reflects lower tax revenues and higher costs for bank failures, unemployment benefits and food stamps. But in the Oval Office of the White House none of this is a problem. This is the objective. The objective is unemployment. The objective is more food stamp benefits. The objective is more unemployment benefits. The objective is an expanding welfare state. And the objective is to take the nation’s wealth and return to it to the nation’s quote, “rightful owners.” Think reparations. Think forced reparations here if you want to understand what actually is going on.
So, it's all a Grand Plan by President Obama! Plunge the country into Darkness, give all the white people's money to the blacks, then Take Over (for life, I assume)! Brilliant!

Koo koo Koo koo Koo koo.

It's nice to know I was wrong about the Star Trek screening though. Damn, I bet RedState is mad they couldn't get that one going.

Last edited by Equipoise; 05-11-2009 at 08:44 PM.