View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowed Out View Post
Seems like conditions always vary somewhat when I do Portals in general. I guess there's some sort of butterfly effect. Something I consider a minor adjustment early on can make things much more difficult later. I was able to do the Void maps after zone 45 before, but had to wait till 53 to do them this time around.

I'm considering doing a minimal amount of Wormholes next time around to save Helium. Collections are much bigger, only use Gems to make, and enable me to catch up on late game Coordination requirements.

Trading Bones for Heirlooms doesn't seem to amount to much considering they drop when Void maps are completed. It's like in WoW where you work your ass off to get the fat loot, then in the next expansion, the green drops make them look like Cracker Jack toys.

Well, the only official change I know of after reset is that void maps drop rate per square can drop once your record for highest level exceeds 80.

I only bought Wormholes a few times, my lifetime Wormholed Helium is 207. Skip them once it's only a little painful to do so.

Yeah, the Imp-orts are clear winners for where to spend your first 500 bones. Anything that lasts indefinitely is going to help more than single run stuff, and as you say heirlooms will be replaced by higher quality ones soon enough. I expect to be done with all the Imp-orts well before actually getting to the top-end heirlooms.