View Single Post
Old 08-06-2019, 12:11 PM
Charter Member

I Saw The Devil - definitely an R-rated movie

Gist: Immediately see this movie. It is an incredible experience and one of the best movies I have seen recently.

I Saw The Devil is a movie about revenge. Oh, come on, saying that is like saying that Star Wars is about spaceships. The truth is that a movie like I Saw The Devil need to be seen to be understood. It isn’t just a movie; it’s a journey and an experience. By the time the screen goes dark and the credits come up, you find yourself...sitting there contemplating everything. Your life, what you would do if you were in this movie, why you watch things like this(ha ha).

ISTD is a movie about a man getting revenge for the murder of his fiance. By revenge, we don’t mean killing or capturing the criminal. We mean capturing and abusing the criminal, only to let him go and do it again. A very simple plot for a very well acted and filmed movie. I will not forget many sequences in this movie for some time to come. There were many cringe worthy moments, but also moments of cheering and fist-pumping. It is both exhilarating and exhausting.

This is definitely the kind of movie that sticks with you after you watch it. A great movie well worth the time of anyone. See it now.